Why

This story is dedicated to my love Caela. @Sammy_Dean_Cas

Genevieve groaned with her head in her hands." I can't be pregnant right now. "

"It'll be okay my love. We will get this together. I will not let anything happen to you or the baby." Castiel said.

"Castiel were in the middle of war." She pointed out.

"I promise it'll be fine." Castiel assured her." What are we going to name the baby?"

"I want to name the baby Caela." Genevieve smiled.

"That's a beautiful name. What's the rest of her name going to be?"

"Caela Castella Gabrielsen." She said.

Castiel kissed her softly smiling.

"It's perfect. Now let's worry about your army."

"I sent out the message now we wait. I have somewhere we can hide out that will house any angel." Genevieve told him.

"Then let's go there."

Genevieve wrapped her arms around Cas. As they landed Cas looked around his knew surroundings. They were in a big room with weapons filling rows of shelves as if they were books.

"Welcome to the cave." She said sweeping her arm around the room.

"How big is this place?" Castiel asked.

"Two, three times as big as the bunker." Genevieve answered.

"Really."

Genevieve nodded intertwining their hands. She showed him around the rooms in the cave.