Chapter one

"Are you guys ready?" Our manager Mahko called out to us. We were hanging out in our dressing room getting ready for our last live. Everyone was unusually quiet. Kai was standing in his corner, Reita was sitting on the couch putting out his cigarette butt and right beside him was Aoi who sat in pure silence. Uruha was no where in sight and me? Well, I was just standing around taking in the presence of each member one last time.

After singing the last song of the night, Miseinen, I stood in front of the crowd taking in each of our fans. With a shaky breath, I glanced over at the other five members who looked as if they were about to break down any minute. I held the black microphone up to my lips and, gulping back the sob that was threatening to escape my throat, I started my short speech. "As you all know this is our last live," I blinked back my tears, "I think I am speaking for all members when I say these last 20 years have been the best years of our life and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." After having said that, Reita, Aoi, Uruha, Kai and I joined together hand-in-hand, and did our final jump as a band with our fans. With tears in all of our eyes, we walked off the stage.