Chapter Seven~ New member and Confessions?!?

Anna's P.O.V.

I had just encountered Zeref after so many years... A fateful encounter. I was able to get Akio back, that alone made all of the anger inside of me melt away. Rogue had come to my rescue me. Sting arrived ten minutes later, something tells me that Rogue left him standing in the middle of the village to come after me. That something was Lector.

Akio was still cradling my head, not wanting to let go just yet. She was smiling softly, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye... That Stingy Bee was staring at her. My eye lightly twitched, and I smirked. 'Sting might be crushing on Akio... Perfect.'

Rogue was sitting in front of me, looking to the side, lost in thought. My mind drifted... Where was he right now? He wasn't here with us. I looked down, and sighed a bit. It seemed to have captured Akio's attention.

''Anna-Nee? Are you okay?" Her curious and worried voice called to me. I smiled a bit and nodded.

"I'm okay Akio."

She didn't believe it, but nodded once.

For a while, it was silent, then Sting spoke up.

"So... Akio, do you... Wanna join Sabertooth?''

My head snapped to look at Sting, as did Rogue and Akio. Akio looked shocked. ''You want me in Sabertooth..?"

Sting gave a proud smile. "Sure we want you there!"

Akio smiled a little bit, and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I nodded, with a large grin. "You should join!"

Akio nodded and looked to Sting. "I'd love to join!!"

Sting blushed lightly at her remark, and nodded. "Welcome to Sabertooth then."

Rogue looked back to the ground, and drifted in his mind again, to his far away place, to his hidden world. I sighed and slowly sat up. "I'm gonna go for a walk..."

Everyone suddenly looked over at me.

Rogue glanced at me, and raised a brow. 'Is that a good idea Anna?"

I forced a bright smile, and nodded. "I just need to breathe, that's all."

Rogue wearily nodded, and looked back down.

"Be careful, Anna-Nee.." Akio warned me, and I nodded again.

Sting nodded to me with a worried expression. "Please be careful."

I walked out of the building, and looked around, then began walking into the forest. As I walked, I drifted... My plan... Or as others would say, my fate... my destiny... my future..? What was it? How could I tell what was to come in my life? Everyone knew BUT me.

How do I prevent the bad things from happening? How do I make my choices? How... What do I do? Was my life really being controlled like that? Could I hurt Rogue..? Sting..? Akio..? My friends..? My head was spinning, I didn't know how to cope. I opened my mouth, and let out a sigh, I had no idea that I was being followed.

(Ookkayyyy, so Author-chan had a song stuck in her head, so she decided to include it in this :D Sorry Minnaaaa!!)

"Close my eyes... Falling on my knees...

The hope that's inside, an overwhelming peace..

As time's slowing down, your soft spoken words on my heart left a stain

Though no ones around, and everything's broken, your beauty remains...

And I realize the reason you came...
Hallelujah..
Hallelujah..
Hallelujah..

Shedding a tear... This taste becomes stale... Cause this is why I'm here... The scar of a nail...

As times slowing down, your soft spoken words on my heart left a stain...

Though no ones around, and everything's broken... Your beauty remains...

And I realize the reason you came.

Hallelujah...
Hallelujah....
Hallelujah....."

(If you want to hear the full song, it is Hallelujah by Krystal Meyers.)

I stopped singing, getting a lump in my throat, and wiping my eyes. I heard a soft gasp, and whirled around to see... Rogue...

Rogue's eyes were wide, and he had his mouth agape. "You can sing?"

I blushed from embarrassment, and looked to the side. He walked over, and grabbed my chin gently. "Look at me Anna..."

I slowly looked up at him. His face seemed so... Serious. He looked perfect... My heart fluttered, and I could only stare at him.

"I have a confession..." He started, and my breath paused in my throat. "I... I didn't realize it until just recently... Anna, in the two months you've been here, I've learned so much about you. The pain you suffered, your tears, your laughter... And I love it all. You, your flaws... You may think you're evil. But I don't..."

I looked up at him. "R-Rogue I... I'm a monster..."

Rogue stopped me, and gave me a stern look. "No you aren't! Anna...
I don't care what you were... You aren't that anymore. You, are YOU... And you are... The girl I've come to fall in love with. I love you, flaws and all... You're perfectly imperfect, and I wouldn't want it any other way."

My eyes were wide, and tears spilled down my cheeks. "Rogue..." Was all I could manage to choke out, and I sniffled.

He reached down, and wiped my eyes. "Anna... Please, don't cry."

I nodded and tried to stop crying. When I was calm enough, I looked back up at him. "Rogue... I love you too." I said softly, and smiled.

He smiled, a genuine smile. One that I swore killed me. He leaned down, and placed a soft kiss on my lips. My heartbeat soared, and I gently kissed back.

In that moment, I knew.

With Rogue, I knew.

I make my own destiny.

I can change my fate.

I was unstoppable, as long as he was by my side, and Zeref was wrong. I'm not weak. I'm strong, and now, with Rogue, Akio, Sting, Lector and Frosch, I was invincible.

______________________________________________________
Hello Minna! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and be sure to check out my friend stings_light who is doing a story like miiinnee! Thank you!! 😊😊😊