p a r t 3

Jason's POV.
I watched Ariana as she left. And I went back inside my house.

"Espinosa" I yelled, mad.

"What up" he said all drunk.

"Don't ever, and I mean, ever, talk to her, do you fucken understand?" I said face to face.

"Wow, man chill, how much you want to bet that bitch will rant about us to the police" he said laughing.

"She isn't, she knows what'll happen to her if she does" I said smirking at him.

"Plus, she's a pretty chill chick, I've noticed her, she wouldn't do shit" I said getting some beer.

"Of course you noticed her, she's hot as fuck and she's got a huge ass, she stands out man" Matthew said laughing drinking beer.

"Shut up" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no fucking way, bro, oh shit, bro you like her" Matthew said shocked.

I quickly looked at him.

"Boy, you know me better, I don't do that cheesy shit" I said laughing.

"Alright, I make her mine then" he said walking into the living room.

"You're not doing that Espinosa, you won't care for her, she can get hurt" I said pulling him back into the kitchen.

"Nah, she won't, I won't let her out of sight" he said, looking serious.

"No Matthew, you're not going to make her your girlfriend, stay away from her" I said clenching my jaw.

"So what if she gets hurt, it's not like you care about her, why make a big scene now?" he said

"She's a good person and has a family, she's still has a life ahead of her, don't go near her" I said glaring at him

His eyes shower at little fear. good.

I went up stairs to my bedroom to get my things to shower, I mean Ariana is very pretty

Watch it McCann.

Ariana's POV
After I picked up Anthony we went back home.
I was so bored.

"Hey um Ari, a new movie came out and it's about dinosaurs, is it okay if we go?" Anthony asked.

"Oh really? And yea lets go get ready" I said taking him upstairs, to change him from his clothes that were stained with grass and paint.

We got ready and headed out to go see the movie.

We arrived to the movie theater and it was pretty full for a weekday

I was in line to buy the tickets, there was a really cute cashier, he look about my age or a year older. He had his hair up in a quiff and he was really tall like about 6' feet tall.

"Hello, what tickets can I get you?" He said.

Anthony quickly spoke up saying.
"The one with the dinosaurs please, 2 tickets" he said.

He laughed and gave Anthony the tickets, in the corner of my eye I saw a group, Jason's once again.

And there was Jason staring at me.

"Well, how much would that be?" I asked sounding rushed.

"You, know what don't worry about it, it's on the house" he said smiling.

"Um,oh no, I can't accept that" I said laughing.

"Well something you can do is give me your phone number" he said smiling.

Jason was next to me.

"You're hitting on my girl?" Jason said.

I snapped my head towards him.

"Are you fucken seriou-" I was saying before getting interrupted.

"Next time I see you talking to my girl,
I'm kicking your ass" Jason said,

Oh god he smell like weed.

Jason paid for the tickets and walked towards me and Anthony.

"Jason, what the fuck are you doing?!" I said raising my voice.

"I'm not doing anything really" he said smirking.

I turned to look at Anthony and his direction was toward the candy area.

"You piece of shit" I said under my breath.

"What did you just say?" He asked, his eyes turned dark, his eyes are usually hazel, but right now, they were dark.

"Nothing" I spat.

He grabbed me by my waist.

"Better watch that pretty little mouth of yours" he said digging his fingers in my waist.

"Ow you bitch let go" I spat, trying to get away from Jason.

I finally got away from his grip and looked at him angrily.

He looked really high, his eyes were red, and he looked a bit pale.

"Come on Anthony lets go get snacks" I said grabbing his arm.

"Okay" he said smiling.

"I'm coming with you guys" Jason said.

"You don't have a ticket" I snapped.

Ugh. I'm so mad at him, well what did I expect, he's Jason Mccan.

"I paid and got myself a ticket" he said smirking. 

"Jason, what's wrong with you?" I asked,

"Why can't you just leave?" I added

"Well because I wanted to tell you that I wanted to invite you to a party that's it" he said laughing.

"And you have no choice because you have to tutor me that day" he said smirking.

You little piece of shit.