Forgive Thy Enemy

First chapter is info.

STORY STARTS ON CHAPTER TWO! :)

Summary:

A pack is taken control of by an evil wolf. He follows teachings of Amarok rather than Aniu. The pack has traveled all around northern and western Alaska, they were alone responsible for over 100 human deaths in the upper northwest territory of Alaska, using the blizzards and erasing evidence, they usually got away with it. Now the pack was stationed dangerously close to Nome. He views Domesticated Dogs as the biggest abomination the humans have ever brought to wolf kind. And with that, Nehalem vowed to kill any Human, or Dog he saw, and by extension, everyone in his pack agreed to do so.

Balto and Siku share the same dream for 2 nights in a row, in the dream they are taken control of something and forced to do terrible deeds. Balto ignores it and him and Siku fill in on the mail run for two missing dogs. While they're gone, the evil pack invades Nome and kills someone...

Apart from the impending doom, love between the characters strengthens, we learn about a new OC, and she and Kodi fall in love, and express it in-front of the entire town. Balto and Steele become friends. We learn about Siku (the OC) and her father, and go back in time to the day she was born, to the day she was forcefully taken from her father at just a month old.

I hope you like long stories, because this is one hell of a long one.

This story contains, Action scenes, Dream scenes, Love, Romance, Family comfort, Tragedy, Death, Angst, Fighting scenes, Supernatural powers, fantasy aspects, and of course, more into the minds of the characters.

If you like any of the above, you'll love this one.

STORY STARTS ON CHAPTER TWO!

Story setting changes, POV changes, will be either separated by a horizontal line, or by a title.

Direct writers notes from me will be in BOLD, and don't necessarily have to be in the beginning or end of the chapter.

Read on, enter the world of... Balto, i guess, but in a mysterious alternate universe where everything is not always a fairy-tale world. Bad things happen, there is not always a happy ending... But, unlike the latter, love prevails, and perhaps the world of Balto can fight through and end up with the happy-ending everyone wants. Who knows? You will, if you read on...