chapter 3

I do not own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

few months later

Percy pov

Tyler became arrogant and teased me more then ever now luckily i now go to a school since we the summer holidays are over. Grover had irised messaged me and said he needed help in the Military school because the two demigod's he found seemed to be in a ton of trouble so i had asked my mum for her to drive us up there we were in the car my mum was talking about my embarrassing baby story's Luke and Tyler were laughing at the story's my mum was talking about it.

"its not funny i was only a kid back then" i shouted really embarrassed my face became red because i was embarrassed and angry i turned round to glare at Luke and Tyler they continued to laugh even more under my Serious stare and then before i knew it i started to laugh as well because it was pretty funny  Luke and Tyler were laughing as well we arrived at the academy ,i said goodbye to my wonderful mum. 

As we about enter the school out of the shadows two teachers came out of nowhere and blocked there way in. "who are you people" said a man with two different eye colours and dirty blonde hair there was also a women standing next to him "We go here Mr but i guess you don't notice us because we are a quite group" said Luke adding a charming smile "really then you should know that you are not allowed to go out of the building" gruffly said the man with the weird eyes then Tyler stepped up in front of us and did some weird hand gestures and then said "we do go to this school miss" then the woman laughed and said "oh yes i remember now i cant't believe i forgot my own students i'm so silly please forgive me" 

 There was a sound of rushing footsteps and Grover came bounding up to us "you made it " said Grover " made what" said the weird man turning to glare at Grover "they made just in time for the dancing" said Grover nervously laughing he accidentally let goat noise because he was nervous  " we should be going now " said Luke we walked away from the man and the woman they entered the hall "where are the demigod's " i whispered quietly so no one can hear us "oh there over there" said Grover  he pointed to a girl and a boy. they both had black hair and they had some sort dark vibe going and giving off a aura of don't talk to me  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry i have not been updated lately i have been busy with college but i'm hoping to edit these chapters as soon as possible so please cheer me on *laughs nervously*