Chapter 4

i do not own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Percy pov 

The two demigods looked really dark and gloomy with their assemble of dark cloths and their deathly pale skin. They seemed very unapproachable it kind of reminded of me of someone that i met before but i couldn't put my finger on it. I snapped out my thought and looked around the hall which had multi-coloured lights flashing onto the walls and floors because i felt like someone was watching us. As i was looking i saw group of students huddled around a corner of the hall i continued look around until my eyes met the person with the multi colour eyes he seemed to be glaring at us his glinting with anger.

Then i felt Grover whispered inside my ear "i think that's a monster so don't make it obvious to what we are looking at the demigod's okay so dance like what the other students are doing" i was about to ask Luke or Grover but Grover was already dragging Luke away to some other girls that had way too much makeup on and had their nose stuck up in the air as well as having designer brands on.

Which left me and Tyler to dance with each other my stomach feels weird it must be because of the heat it does feel hot in here i let out a sigh i guess i have to dance with this arrogant jerk i turned towards him he already had is hand with a blush on his face it seemed that the heat of the hall was getting to him to "lets get this over with so we can go quickly back to camp half blood" said Tyler arrogantly with his face turned sideways i accepted his hand that was held out  "okay" i said my voice sounded pretty weird. I stood up and we walked to the dance area as we got close we let go of each others hands. 

I could not wait until i can get away from Tyler so we can get out of this hot hall we  were about to dance to this upbeat song until the song was changed into romantic song so then we had to slow dance Tyler reaches for my hand and he then guides my hand to be placed on his shoulders and then puts his hand on my hips and we started to dance are feet taking us into a ballroom dancing. 

As we looked up are eyes locked onto each others alluring electric blue eyes and hazy jade green eyes we could not look away it as if a magic spell binding us to stay locked into each others eyes as it was nearing the ending when Tyler dipped me down onto one of his legs are faces millimetres apart are breaths mingled with each other i could almost taste Tyler's lips because of how close we he slowly itching forwards  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i hoped you enjoyed this chapter