Chapter 11

I do not own Percy Jackson. rick riordan does xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Percy POV

" wake up  wake up" that's the first thing my foggy mind heard when i woke up i sat up and the first thing i saw was two girls that looked thirteen to fourteen years old but they looked different to the guards i saw last night. "Lady Artemis made us do shifts on your tent so that they could get packed away as you and the boys slept" one the Hunters said seeing the confusion on my face. "okay" i got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my black backpack. I was about to get dressed when i realised that the two girls were still there "um i'm sorry to ask this but could you leave i'm getting undressed" i squeaked out my cheeks had a tinge of red in them they left without saying a word but i could see they quite amused by my embarrassment.

After i got dressed i headed out the tent with my backpack strapped to my back i let the hunters know they could stop guarding my tent. I guess that someone had woke up Luke,Grover,Tyler and Nico because they were one group and the hunters stood five metres away from them. I walk up and join Tyler,Luke,Grover and Nico they still looked sleepy which made me laugh. 

"My Brother should be in a few minutes since the sun is coming up" Artemis sternly said not a moment after she said this something bright and shiny headed towards us as it got closer it got brighter so as it was about to land everyone had to look away we looked back and what stood before us was a gold shiny Maserati car the door lifted open and a guy who looked about sixteen to seventeen years old stepped out he had shiny blonde hair tanned skin and was dressed in a white sleeveless t-shirt,Jeans and black trainers.

 "Oh damn Apollo is hot" i then realised i said that i blush and look to the ground in embarrassment i then felt a finger lift my chin up and i was staring at the most brightest aquamarine blue eyes i have ever seen i couldn't look away from Apollo it was like i was under a spell "i like it when pretty girls like you compliment me" his ethereal husky voice reached my eyes i felt my face get really hot and my heart beating a mile a minute " hey little sis i'm glad you called i was getting worried about you" Apollo said with a light-hearted smile on his face "i'm fine Apollo also don't call me little sister" Artemis said angrily breaking her stern image i'm still in shock that i called Apollo hot and he flirted with me i felt my face getting hot with embarrassment with the thought. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Apollo doing a haiku "Green grass breaks through the snow. Artemis pleads for my help

I am so cool."

He seemed to wait for applause when he didn't get one he seemed a bit upset "Apollo that was only four syllables" Artemis said. Apollo frowned "was it" Artemis seemed secretly snickering for what she was about to say. But it seemed I was the only one that notice " what about I am so big headed" Artemis seemed to be pleased with her self   

No that's six syllables" said Apollo with a frown. He seemed to light up after a minute "How about I am so awesome" he looked like a kid who did good on a test and was very proud of himself "And now sis you wanted me to take your hunter's to camp" Artemis nodes and "also some of Chiron's campers and Percy" she points towards us. He walks up to are little group " You must be Zeus's son Tyler Grace guess that makes us half brothers" he held his hand towards Tyler took it but was glaring at Apollo harshly which makes Apollo chuckle awkwardly and goes up to Luke "ah you must be Luke Castellan Son of Hermes a great man your dad it's nice to meet you" Luke shook his hand but was still glaring at him like Tyler which made Apollo feel awkward.

 he then walks up to me " And the pretty girl must be Persephone Hestia Jackson first daughter of Poseidon" Apollo bent down and kissed her hand. Apollo seemed to sense the dark auras behind him Tyler and luke were glaring daggers at Apollo.                

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm close to updating nearly all the chapters thankfully comments are always appreciated

see you soon 

Author