Back to the states

I had to tell you guys this that
I wrote this book in one month and this was my first so It is pretty stupid and all but I am lazy af to edit it.
So thank you for bearing it. I sometimes cringe reading it myself. Anyways be kind and don't show hate.

Carmen looked out of the plane..Everything felt odd like strange but not strange..like she should be knowing but the her mind is blank.Her mom squeezed her hand and smiled.She looked beautiful.Carmen hadn't still come to terms with all the new information she had just been provided with.That evening her parents revelations had muddled up her entire world.Now she was not sure of anything.
"Carmen,we wanted the best for you and that time the doctors thought it was best to send you away.So we came here"
"Honey,trust us.Everything will be normal"
Ya right..normal seemed like a non-existing word right now."Carmen,come..what are we dreaming about?" Her dad's voice shot out,he was giving that all too familiar and comforting smile." Nothing dad,I mean I dont know I'm nervous"
" Come here" He put his one shoulder around her as they stepped out after her mom and her sister out of there private jet.
Ya.. 'their private jet'another revelation. It had all started that first evening of her summer vacation. She was just going through her old stuffs randomly when she felt a sharp stab in her head following which she had blacked out.
"Don't leave me!"
"I won't.I promise"
" Aah..I can't see anything and it's hurting like hell"
" Carmen I'm staying with you..forever and always.that's a promise...Carmen please say something"
That was that numbing pain as if you are drowning and there is that voice calling for her but she can't speak.
That voice had started haunting her everywhere now .That was was her first flashback and she was confused as hell.
She remember her parents' faces when she woke up like they knew it was time for something..Sure as hell it was.
"Honey you have Post traumatic stress disorder"
Post traumatic stress disorder
"What??Mom what the heck is that?"
Her mom smiled and came next to her.."Carmen you are recovering from it..these flashbacks are your natural way of recovering."
"But how?why?ugh...how did I get it?"
Carmen's voice was turning hysterical.
Her dad spoke up" Darling,you were in a car accident five years ago.The person who was with you saved your life but you lost your memory.The doctor told us that it will come back slowly but it will be best for you if we left the place.So we left the States and came to India"
"So that explains my look huh??what about the childhood memories that i have huh?"
"Carmen we had to lie but trust us..it was for your good"
"My good????Dad i get to know that my life has been a lie and you are saying it was for my good"She was screaming but she no longer cared.Tears poured out of her eyes and through the thick haze she could see her mom crying.Then it hit her.They left the states for her,their work ,their lives and she felt this enormous guilt eat her up from inside.."I...I am sorry..."
"It's okay honey but it's time for you to meet your former life..isn't it?"
She felt scared ,nervous but excited at the same time.That's when her mom dropped the bombshell.
"Honey,we need to tell you who exactly we are."