#2.3

Thursday, October 6th, 1989

***Yazmine woke up on a little mattress in a cold room. She looked up above her and saw that she was wrapped in Tupac's arms.

She instantly remembered the night that she had. Their bodies were stuck together like glue. Yazmine wiggled out of his grip. She looked at the clock that read, 2:30 am.

Yazmine came to her senses and slid back on her clothes. She hook Tupac, and he batted his eyes open.

"I gotta go. My aunts gonna kill me." Tupac sucked his teeth and grabbed Yazmine, pulling her back on the mattress.

"Tupaaac.."

"Just tell her you came over yesterday for homework, but fell asleep so you slept over."

Yazmine nodded her head and took her shoes off, and her pants off. Tupac slid on his boxers and they clutched each other tightly.

"Tupac? What does this mean?"

"It means I love you, and you love me." Yazmine turned around to face him.

"So what are we?" Tupac kissed the side of her neck.

"In love." Yazmine frowned, but not at the fact that they were in love.

"What about Shanequa?" Tupac shook his head,

"I'll deal with that later." Yazmine nodded her head and clutched Tupac.

She crawled on top of him and kissed his neck, causing him to grunt.

"Whatchu doing Bubbles?" She smiled.

"Loving on you." Tupac chuckled and let himself relax. Yazmine slid her hands under him and clutched him tighter.

   "Girl, calm down I ain't going no where." Yazmine laughed and rested her head on Tupac's chest.

  Time past by, and soon it was time for them to attend school. During lunch, it was time to fess up.

  Yazmine sat next to Desiree, Lisa, Aaliyah, Tupac, Snoop and Christopher.

  Things were awkwardly silent. Until someone spoke up,

  "Where were y'all yesterday? We called and everything." Lisa said.

   Yazmine fiddled with her burger and looked down. Until Tupac leaned down into her and whispered ," we gotta tell em." In her ear.

  Yazmine sighed an they began to tell the story.

"We talked about the kiss." Yazmine said, and Snoop replied,

"What'd y'all say." Tupac sighed and started talking.

  "I'm not gonna sugar coat. Yazmine and I, did that whole emotional confess love thingy."

  He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

  "After we did, we.."

  "Y'all fucked?" Snoop asked.

  Yazmine shot him a look and he put his hands up in defense.

  "Sorry." Tupac sighed in frustration.

  "After that, well we, we had sex. Or made love if that's what you wanna call it." Everyone gasped and Yazmine placed her head on the table.

  "Damn, you got laid before I did Bubbles!" Desiree said.

  "So y'all going out?" Aaliyah asked.

  Tupac and Yazmine hesitated before speaking.

  "No, not yet. Soon, after this whole Shanequa thing gets over with." Yazmine said. Everyone nodded and began laughing at them.

  "I knew this was gonna happen between you too! That's so romantic!" Aaliyah yelled. Yazmine chuckled and nodded her head.

   Everyone left lunch and Tupac and Yazmine walked together.

  "So.. You got your speech for drama ready?" Yaz asked Tupac. He nodded his head.

  Yazmine yawned and began walking a little funny.

  "My legs hurt, and I'm tired." Yazmine said, causing Tupac to laugh.

"Dang, I hit it that good?" Yazmine rolled her eyes and shoved him.

  " you were okay." Tupac sucked his teeth.

  "Oh really? Ooh Tupac, please don't stop mm yes, yes, daddy!" Yazmine burst into laughter.

"Okay I guess you were pretty good. How about me?" Tupac laughed and crossed his arms and placed his pointing finger on his chin.

"You were a..10. That whole thing you was doing with your hips, had a nigga in edge."

Yazmine smiled and they walked with their arm around each other.

"Best frieeend?" Tupac cooed putting his face closer to Yazmine's.

"Yeah?" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you best frieeend." Yazmine laughed and kissed his cheek back.

"I love you too, nigga."

Tupac made the most unreadable face ever, causing Yazmine to burst into laughter.

"What?"

"I call you best friend, but you call me a nigga?"

Yazmine smiled and pecked his forehead.

"You my snooka." Tupac scrunched his face up.

"Let's go to class bubbles."

------------------------------------------
Haaaaaaiiiiiii.

Byyyyeeee

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace!♥️