#4.1

Continuation....

 Yazmine's heart fell into the pit of her stomach. Her sisters were very judgemental and she knew they were going to recognize her. She sent them a few pictures through the mail. Yazmine bit nervously on her nails and realized Tupac was staring at her with a blank expression.

  "Oh sorry." Yazmine said while Tupac chuckled. She looked back once more and saw them being seated.

  "Why you keep looking back?" Yazmine's head snapped back to face Tupac and she smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She looked back one more time and saw that they were coming their way and they needed to make a move fast. They couldn't  see her yet, she's not prepared.

  Yazmine tapped Tupac quickly and put her lips up to his ear.

 "Get under the table NOW!" He rose his eyebrow while scrunching up his face in a disgusted expression.

  "Yaz, what the fuck? No, a nigga ain't tryna' catch no disea-" Beore he could finish she slid under the table and pulled his leg down with all her strength. He fell down and mumbled 'shit'. Tupac started dusting off his knees and tried to get back up but Yazmine pulled him back down.

 "Yazmine what the hell are you doing?" 

   Yazmine ignored Tupac and looked under the table to see her sisters sitting right across from them. She bit on her lip, while rubbing her chin.

  "Can you please tell me why the FUCK we're still under this dusty ass table?" She side eyed him and decided to just to approach them.

  "Pac, my sisters are sitting right across from us. They came down from New York and we were suppose to meet up later on. But I guess we'll introduce ourselves."

  "Okaayy." Yazmine and Tupac got up from under the table and grabbed all their stuff and walked over to their table. Her sisters looked up and smiled widely. They both got up and exchanged hugs and kisses with Yazmine.

  Tina looked over at Tupac while licking her lips and raising her eyebrows.

   "Yazzzy! We missed you!" Shakyra yelled. Shakyra and Yazmine were the closest, and the farthest in age. 

  "I missed y'all too."

  "mmmhmmm, yeah i missed you. But Yazmine who is this fine black stallion over here?" Tina asked while eyeing Tupac. Yazmine and Tina didn't always get along to well. Tina would always take her 2 year age difference and put it against Yazmine.

  Yazmine rolled her eyes and stepped in front of Tupac.

  "I missed you too Tina. Oh and this finee blackkk stallion, is my man. Tupac." Tupac smirked while resting his hands on Yazmine's hips.

  "Oh well hey, i'm Shakyra, Yaz's oldest sister." Tupac released his grip from Yazmine and they shaked hands.  

  "I'm Tina, Yazmine's sexy 2nd oldest sister." Tina put her hand out and they shaked hands.

  "Whaddup ma." Yazmine squinted her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

  "So anyway, how long are y'all gonna be here?" Yazmine asked while only looking at Shakyra.

  "About 2 weeks but we dont have anywhere to crash. Can we stay at your house?" Shakyra asked politely.

  "I actually dont have-" 

  "Yeah y'all can stay at OUR house." Yazmine smiled.

  "Okay, well we will see y'all tonight. Make sure to try to dress sexy Yazmine so we can have a fun dinner." Tina said while laughing. Yazmine stuck her middle finger up while grabbing her purse and Tupac's hand.

  "Bye y'all!" Yazmine yelled while leaving out with Tupac.  They began walking up to the exit. Yazmine looked back to see Tina staring at Tupac's ass while biting her lip. She was biting it so hard it looked as if it was about to bleed. Yazmine stopped in her tracks.

  She turned and grabbed Tupac's shirt pulling him towards her.

 "Yaz whatchu do-" Yazmine cut him off by crashing her lips onto his. She added tongue and their lips moved in unison. Tupac began sucking on her tongue and Yazmine did the same. Tupac rested his hands onto Yazmines lowwwweeerrr back. Yazmine slowly pulled away while biting her lip.

   "Damn Yaz.." Tupac mumbled while pulling away.

 She looked back to see Tina staring at them, with a shocked expression. Yazmine smirked and grabbed Tupac hand and they walked to the car.

------------------------------------------

That was just a filler chapter. What y'all think about thing 1 and thing 2?

Lol Tina is a ho, as you can see.

But Yazmine brought that hoe remover. 

Just a sprinkle a day...

Watch your hoe fade away..

Has your hoe been sprinkled todaaaaayyy?

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace!