#3.1

Saturday, November 2, 1989

Tupac and Yazmine hadn't talked to each other since the incident. Yazmine was still heart broken. Shanequa and Tupac were still with each other. Even though they hung out with the same people, they never hung out with them together.

Yazmine sat on her couch watching TV. She ate her popcorn, until she heard the doorbell ring. Yazmine got up and opened the door.

  Snoop and Tupac stood in front of her. She immediately stopped.

  They stood there looking at each other.

  "So you gon let a nigga in or what, give me a hug girl!" Yazmine chuckled and gave snoop a hug. She hadn't been talking to him either.

  Yazmine opened the door wider and they both came in. She led them to her room, and Tupac sat on the bean bag, snoop sat on the bed and Yazmine sat next to Snoop. 

  "Why you don't talk no more Bubbles?"

  Yazmine moved her head towards Tupac and Snoop nodded.

  "So what are y'all doing here?" Yazmine said, getting up and playing with the teddy bear in her dresser.

"You and Tupac." Yazmine's eyes joined together and she turned to face them.

  Tupac sighed and ran his hand over his face.

  "Man, I told you to forget it." Snoop shook his head.

  "Nah, y'all use to be best friends-"

  "That's the past snoop." Yazmine said looking at Tupac,

   "And what happens in the past, stays in the past. So put all that stuff behind you and get together."

  Yazmine sighed, and looked at Tupac.

  "What?!" The sound of Tupac's loud quick voice frightened her, causing her to jump.

  "Nigga don't come up in my house yelling at me. Get yo ass the fuck out if you don't know how to fucking talk to me, ya bitch ass nigga." Yazmine snapped.

  Tupac, got up and grabbed his jacket but Snoop stopped him.

  All of a sudden, in a swift movement, Snoop pushed Yazmine and Tupac into her closet and locked the door.

  "Y'all not getting out until you make up."

   Yazmine and Tupac banged on the door until they heard a door close.

  "Ima beat that nigga ass next time I see him." Tupac screamed, making Yazmine jump again.

  Yazmine sat down and played with her shoes.

  Tupac stood pacing the tiny little room.

  "Calm down, your making me nervous sno- I mean Tupac."

  Tupac sat down at the other end of Yazmine, and put his head in his knees.

"I'm sorry." Yazmine said, while looking down and pulling on the yarn of the carpet.

Tupac looked up at her, then looked back into his knees.

Yazmine sighed and look at him for a moment. Then began talking,

"So your not gonna talk to me?"

Tupac shrugged his shoulders.

"Can you just say some-"

"Look, I gotta girlfriend, ion have time for this. Right now, you ain't even important to me anymore. I tried, Yaz. You made it seem like I wasn't trying to get us together. So, that's just the way it is,"

Yazmine sighed and shook her head.

"All I said was sorry. I am. On the first day, I should've known you were gonna get Shanequa. I shouldn't have kissed you that day. I shouldn't have told you I love you. I should've kept my feelings inside. I really am sorry."

Tupac looked at her, in a confused way.

"Okay."

Yazmine buried her face in her knees. Tears threatened to fall.

She wanted her friend, and her lover back.

But, she can't have him. He has Shanequa. She has him wrapped around her finger. He even bought her a promise ring! It was a blue sapphire one, and real expensive. He gave it to her in front of all first period.

Yazmine felt herself shiver at those thoughts.

Then she thought about when they made love. How gentle he was with her. How he catered to her. Maybe he was horny at the time and did it with Yazmine.

He was her first. She always thought her first would love her forever. But, he doesn't.

He won't, will not, and will never love her forever.

No one will...

"I gotta get outta here. Off of this Earth." She whispered to herself.

"I can't stay here anymore, I'm ready to go home." She whispered again.

  Tupac got up and tried to open the vent.

  He sighed and tapped Yazmine. She looked up at him.

  "Get on my neck, and try to open that vent."

  Yazmine nodded, and he bent down.

  Yazmine climbed into his neck and he held her knees. She used all her might, and opened it.

  "I got it Pac." She said.

   "Crawl in."

   Yazmine obeyed. She crawled in.

  "Go around and when you get out, unlock the door."

   She nodded and crawled around the vent airways.

   Yazmine found the vent melt to the Living room and crawled out.

   She closed the vent and walked into her room unlocked the closet. Tupac came out.

  "I guess snoop failed," Tupac said while laughing. Yazmine didn't laugh with him though.

  "You can go if you want."  She said, with her head down.

   A small tear fell from her eye, and she gasped and quickly wiped it away.

  Tupac pulled her into a hug. He held her tightly.

  Yazmine hugged him back.

  He put his head down and kissed Yazmine's forehead.

   "I love you Yazmine. But i gotta go bubbles. But know, that I will always love you."

   He let go of her and walked out.

   And that was the beginning of the end.

------------------------------------------
Haii.

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace! ❤️♥️