Notes from the author/ Story Background?

Hello. Welcome to "Sinners of God: Destruction." I came up with this story (though at the time it was a different story) just before the beginning of my freshmen year of High School. With no computer, and little experince in writing a full fledged novel, I had set out to start writing this story that had quickly played out in my head as a dream. Now this wont be like Twilight, seeing as I had dropped, restarted, change, dropped again, and restarted again this idea many times.

As you may be able to guess, I have a habit of not finishing things. Though I will finish this. Though when this will actually finish is beyond me. Though as I progress through the story, I have a request. When you guys read through this (the story), please give me insight as to how I can improve, either on this story, or as a writer. Cause I really want to write something that people really enjoy.

On a side note, some of you may have read my fan-fiction on the game series "Super Smash Bros." and for some reason or another have enjoyed it. Regardless of my limited skill in writing.

I want to thank you guys for the support on that. Honestly, if I didn't get that feed back I probably wouldn't be writing on here as much as I do now. Since no feed back is bad feed back. Though I am young and a fool, thinking that I would get immediate results/feedback for something that I haven't forced myself to get better at.

Getting back to point, I do want to get better, and I will as I write more and more. Though if you readers could, please give me some advice or insight. Though wither you guys do or not, still doesn't change that I want to write, and get better, for the readers.

And yes, this whole section from me is probably riddled with small errors and such. Also, this section will be edited from time to time and eventually moved to a new section as the story. Mostly due to me adding in the meaning of terms and such, or plans or idea's for the story.

Every so often I'll make a side note or something to the effect of. Either saying that an edit may occur on any given page, or to give general thoughts. Any of the such will be in italics and will be represented by tan asterisks before the actual note.

###############################################################################

First there was "God." The creator of all. Then there was man, the son of "God". Lastly, there was Chaos. The purveyor of sin and hate. Chaos had corrupted man, and had proceeded to do so over the centuries. Though Chaos knew no bounds. Its reach would soon reached that of God himself.

From the desolation of a war torn New York City to the center point of the multi-verse, called the "Nexus," three teenagers who, despite the time and space that separates them, travel from place to place via "The Doors" in a struggle to stop a corrupted God from destroying everything they hold dear.

During their travels, they'll meet friend and foe alike. From angels bent on preserving "God's will", to steam punk monsters that live peacefully with the towns people, and everything in between.

Will they be able to stop the God that created life itself, or will everything they know and love be lost to chaos forever?

*This may be edited in the future as the story progresses. Though will generally stay the same.