Chapter 49: Chaos

Vilu: Do you... wanna go to my place and maybe just spend some time together?

Leon: What are we gonna do?

Vilu: Anything you would like to do. Maybe watch a movie or practice writing songs together? Anything really.

Leon: Anything? (Smiled)

Vilu: Yes anything. And I know what you are thinking. We are not doing anything funny there. My dad won't like it.

Leon: (Smiled) I know, I was just teasing. Come on, let's go.

[At the Castillo Household)

Ludmi: Fede you completely mixed up all my power and Lip sticks!

Fede: Well I am sorry. I'm just not good with these things.

Ludmi: Ugh, come on. Let's go down. I need coffee.

Vilu: (Opened the door and came in with Leon)

Ludmi: (Came down with Fede) Good, good. Violetta and Lion are here. Do you guys mind telling me which lip stick fits best on my face?

Vilu: Ludmilla, please... this is not the right time.

Ludmi: Just give me an answer.

Leon: Alright then, I have an answer!
NONE OF THEM.

Fede: Woah, bro. Take a chill pill. What's with you?

Ludmi: (Got offended) Ugh, Lion you are really grouchy. Have some Snickers. You must be really hungry.

Leon: Seriously Ludmilla, don't test me.

Ludmi: (Smirked) Oh my, You must be really hungry...

Leon: If you don't zip that mouth of yours right now, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU EVER WEAR MAKEUP AGAIN!

Ludmi: (Shocked)

Fede: (Shocked) Bro, calm down. Let's go over there and talk things out okay? You know, just to let off some steam.

Leon: (Sigh) Alright. (Went with Fede)

Ludmi: Violetta, what happened to him? Did you do something to piss him off?

Vilu: No I-

Angie: (Came) Vilu, What's wrong with Leon? I heard him shouting. Did you both have a fight or something?

Vilu: (Sigh) If you both could just let me explain, you will know why.

Ludmi: Well?

Vilu: It's about Clement.

Angie: What about him?

Ludmi: Wait, who's Clement?

Vilu: (Annoyed)

Ludmi: Oh, now I remember. So what about him?

Vilu: (Explained everything)

Ludmi: Ouch.

Angie: Wow.

Ludmi: No wonder he's like this.

Vilu: I know... (Layed on Angie's shoulder) Why must every boy that I meet in the studio like me? That is really depressing.

Ludmi: Like you? Dream on! Everybody knows that they like me best.

Vilu and Angie: (Stared at her)

Ludmi: Okay, fine. (Rolled her eyes)

Angie: Don't listen to her Vilu. They like you because you are gorgeous, that's why. (Smiled) Be proud of that. Don't let them get to you because you already know deep down in your heart who you really love.