Part-11

Whole FITE was decorated with red n white balloons..dj musics..dance floor...lights...
N dre randhir d rank 1 of batch 2010 came with his gang..jiggy..kostuki..yoyo..arpita.. Randhir was lookng dashing...with black blazer white shirt..n blue jeans
Dey all r d chatting..When jiggy's eyes fell on d girl entering d hall...wearing a black shimmering saree...with her best frnd.. No doubt she was lookng breathtaking beautiful n gorgeous...with her hair open with long curls..
Jig- randhir..c..sanyukta..
Rd lookd at othr side- i dnt wanna see!!
Yoyo-sanyukta..?? U mean sanyukta aggarwal!
Jig-yup..wohi..
Yoyo-wow..jisne 3rd yr k 4 boys ko pita...tha..for..raggng 1st year juniors...
Jig- hain she was in 2nd yr...na..are me kaise vul gaya...wo to wahi sanyukta h...
Rd remembering d college days..when he heard dat a girl beaten 4 boys...bt nvr gt tym to see her..as he was too engrossd in his studies..

Meanwhile Vardhan sir..came on stage..n gave welcome speech...al r clappng...when he calld d toppers of FITE with record breaking marks.. "Randhir Singh Shekhawat of batch 2010 & Sanyukta Aggarwal of batch 2012" Randhir looked at her..n his jaw droppd..she was luking gorgeous..perfectly complementng our handsome hunk randhir...Rd came out of his thoughts when vardhan sir..introducd him to sanyukta..
Var-meet sanyukta..topper of batch 2010
Rd- i knw her..sir..
San- ya..unfortunately...n smilld sarcastically
Rd- bdw randhir ka recrd break krna..impossible..bt u tried well!!He teased her..
San- whatever...'i m Mr soo called rank 1' n looked away..

Vardhan - Interesting Very Interesting

Tbc