Part-30

Its was already 1am when dey came infront of big Shekhawat mansion... D whole house was decorated with lights..n...flowers... They came in... Thre were some more rasams remaining...they were performing one by one..den finaly..
RdMom- beta..av bahu ko godi me leke room me jao...
Randhir picking her up along with her teddy "ab to adaat ho gayi h"

San- chal mere sathi...oh mere hathi... she teased him which was only audible for him..

He placed her in his room..oops sorry now their room!! Sanyu was adoring dr room...perfectly decorated..with candles n rose petals...
Rd- a6a laga..?
Sanyu looked at him- us din se kafi a6a h..
Rd- now go n freshn up...u must b tried...
She kept her teddy on d bed...n dashed inside d washroom..with her bag..quitely..

Randhir changed into his trouser n tshirt.. He sat on dr bed n started flippng pages of magazine.. When she came tieing her hair in a loose messy bun.. wearing loose white shirt...n shots..without any jewelaries..excpt her black mangalsutra which was swinging on her white shirt N red n white chura on her mehendi ardent hands..n her golden payel which she was instructed not to take out by her new mom...she was looking lyk goddess yet soo innocent face..!

Randhir froze at the point with his mouth wide open...staring at her... Sanyu looked at him once n took d first-aid box frm d cupboard... She went on d bed n sat on his thighs...facing him..with her legs on both sides.... Randhir's mouth was stil open as if he was spelld by her.. Sanyu puttng his jaw up With her index fingure n chipped "muuh to band karo uncle" n started dressing his wound
Randhir was busy admiring her beauty.. Aftr sometym
San- done
She was about to move when she found herself caged in his arms..

San- randhir...
Looking deep in his eyes..
Ran- aj bohat dar gayi thi..??
He smille n pecked her forhead
San- hain
She pecked his forhead back
Ran- kyun????
He pecked her nose tip
San- pata nahi
She pecked back him on his nose
Rd- sleep now
He pecked her lips..
She-kyun??
She smilled nd pecked his lips back!!

Rd- police station jana h kal subah..!! Sanyu's eye widened
San-kyunn??
Rd- tumne jo aj road pe itne sare stunts kia h uske lia..160 k upar k speed se gadi chalayi..wo v highway pe..4 signal tode...parth ka phne aya tha..tumhari gadi woh log le gaye h...
He teased her..pinching her waist..
San- me v chalu saath me
Rd- no i can handle..it..alone..i dnt wanna indulge u in such thngs...n i m warning u..agar fir kavi yaisa kiya na...
San- sadu
She rolled her eyes...
Rd- promse me u will nvr risk ur lyf for anythng..
He joined dr forhead..his eyes were full of concern fr his lyf...his sanyu...
Rd- sanyu..prmse me!!
San- ok ok Mr 'new new husband' promse.. Av itna filmy mat bano...
He smilled at her antics
Rd - soo jaye!!its 4am now Randhir placed her on bed...she turned n hugged her Tojo... Randhir switched off d lights n pulled her towards him so that her back can touch his chest..n dozed off peacefully hugging her...

To b continued