Part-57

"Sanyu agayi" vidhusi literaly jumped on sanyu n engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug..Sanyu stood there numb unable to understand what made her so excited.. "are andar to ane de.."came her struggling voice..
Parth came to welcome randhir.... Randhir n parth gave each other a confused look for visualizing such sisterly love all of a sudden!!
They broke d hug n came inside to see jiggy kaustuki n yoyo arpita were already there..
Par- "to shb agaye hai...so i m going to announce...He took vidhusi's hand with a genuine smile n continued "we are getting married nxt wk...finally iske parents mangaye humare shadi k lia.."Everybody clapped for dem.Sanyu hugged her brother as wel as best frnd parth den vidhusi wishing dm all d best for dr new life...
they were having gala tym..enjoying dr gossips..they had dr dinner...randhir noticed dat she was not having her food properly...her eyelids were heavy...she was looking weak..Randhir asked her many times if she was well or not but she simply ignored d question in front of others..
"Lets have some dance.." parth switched on his music player to play some romantic songs n dimmd d light as well
Parth asked vidhusi for dance..afterall it was their day..Soon other two couples joined dem...n randhir finally got some privacy. She kept his head on his shoulder whereas he wrapped his arm around her "not feeling well??"she looked up n found randhir was already scanning her from top to bottom so dr was no use to lie..she agreed "hmm i m tried as wel as sleepy""to fir ghar chale...?" he kept caressing her shoulder... san-parth ko bura lagega...ran- me bat krta hu..n we had our dinner..san- no dnt spoil his mood now.. he wil bcme worried...ran- but..san- shhhhh aur kuch nahi i m fine now..she kept her index finger on his lips...after sometime sanyu dozzed off in his arms..
randhir made her lay on passenger seat n drove back to his mansion..He was about to pick her up when he felt her hot breath on d back of his ear..he immidiately put his hand on her forehead.. "shit she is burning in fever" it didnt tk a min for him to understand dat she was not sleepng but she bcme unconcious due to fever..He quickly picked her headed towards dr room.. He checked her temperature n made her gulp a paracetamol to normalize her temperature..randhir came out of dr bathroom with a bucket of lukewarm water n short towel..
Slowly undressing her..he sponged her bare body..to make her feel fresh "emm..kya kar rahe ho.." she nuzzled her nose in sleep...when she felt his fingers lingering on her skin.."kuch nahi kar raha me..u rest"came his straight voice..when his hands were busy wiping her body with a wet towel..He made her wear one of his cotton shirt n covered her with a quilt.

Sanyu blinked her eyes..when she tasted some bitter liquid...as he was spooning her some herbal tea..He was checking her temperature in every hour..comforting her by giving damp cloth therapy on her forhead..
Soon morning crept in..randhir checkd her temperature for d last time when she was sweatng n took a breath of relief "thank god bukhar utar gaya.." he pecked her forhead to which she smiled in sleep...

Its abt 11am when sanyu woke up to find randhir was sleepng.. He was looking tried.. Oviously he must be tried aftr staying awake for a full night.
"Randhir utho..office nahi jana ajj?..utho" she called him..randhir twisted his nose n woke up with jolt only to know if she was fine or not "tum thik ho..bukhar to nahi aya na..." he kept his hand on a forehead checkng her temperature.."me thik hu...tumhara office"she asked"wo..maine aj chutti li hai..so that we can visit a good doctor.." sanyu orbs widened in fear...she was well known to the side effects of some high dose medicines..Dr Roy informed her before prescribing them.. randhir continued "I dont think Dr Roy ki medicines kam kr rahi h..Tumhe fir se bukhar..."his words remain incomplete when she stated "i m fine randhir...its jst fever..i dnt thnk i nd any doctor""what?? what did u say" randhir bcme angry on her as how she was neglecting her health dis way.. she sensed that n nxt moment she placed herself on his lap.. "u want me to become fine..hmm" she pecked him but he looked away "den lets go on a vacation..environment change hoga toh i will feel better..waise v me yahan bore ho jati hu..""but pehle consult a doctor..den tum jaha chaho waha jayenge"he tried to convince her but she was too stubborn bcz she knew new doctor means revealng of truth n she couldnt take dis risk.."i dnt like doctors..wo needles..medicines..test i dnt like all dat ..n just fever tha jo ab nahi hai.. aur mujhe bus jana h vacation pe avi jana h..jana h...jana h" she kept on arguing like a baby..
Randhir didnt give any answer but staring at her.. "plz na" she pecked his lips which made him go weak.. "ok as u wish" he smilled..
She hugged him tight n looked at her hands.. N sudden realization came-her clothes..she was wearing only a shirt nothing else...she was rememberng things happend in yestesday n withdrawn herself frm d hug.."ye mere kadpre tumne badle..?" she asked him..Randhir's smile was replaced by nervousness "wo me..hain..i mean..tumhe fever tha..dats y i m ur husband right..i mean meine kuch nahi dekha.. matlab dekha.. but waise nahi...u knw na a6a sorry"he was fumbling as if he had commitd any mistake which made her smile at her pure innocent heart owner randhir "complain thori na kar rahi hu...thank u" n sealed dr lips for 'morning kiss' she was feeling herself lucky to have him as her husband...
She pulled back aftr sme time "emmmmm so will u mind repeating ur yesterday's task once agn..?hain" she winked at him pointing towards bathroom.. "i m eveready baby.." he picked her up with a smirk..n dashed inside d bathroom...

To be continued