Chapter 3

The ride to the store was short, Lou made me sit in the back. He said he wanted to ask Harry some 'questions'. Niall could practically feel the joy radiating from his words.

Harry was having a hard time. Louis was asking him so many questions." So Harry who tops?" That was where Niall drew the line." Lou come on, could you not right now." Louis made a face at his best mate, it wasn't like it mattered anyway he just wanted to know.

Harry got out of the car first, staring at the supermarket in awe." It's so big." Harry commented. Niall walked ahead of the other two, the hybrid boy caught up with him so he could grasp his hand." Harry, love what are you doing?" Harry immediately dropped his hand ." Well I thought maybe you would hold my hand." Niall grabbed his larger hand again, smiling at the blushing lad.

They entered the store and Harry's eyes lit up in excitement. It didn't take them long to find Louis who was trying to figure out if he wanted chicken tenders or chicken nuggets." Harry which is better?" For that Niall was truly jealous, Lou usually asked him things like that.
--------------

Niall picked up a good bit of food considering Harry was with him now. Harry helped put up the groceries, while Louis was sitting there on his big bum." Thanks Harry you were very helpful, unlike some lazy lad who decided to suffocate his bum!" Niall said purposely raised his voice making sure that his best mate heard him. Louis just acted like he didn't hear.
"So Niall you want me to cook before I go." The blonde Irishman quickly responded with a 'no'. Every fire department within a ten mile radius knew that Louis Tomlinson couldn't cook and Niall was very aware as well.
Niall sat down on the couch and Harry came to sit in his lap. The two best friends continued to make conversation until the sun went down and Lou decided that it was best for him to go home before it started to snow again.
Niall took his little hybrid into his bedroom so he could sleep. Before Niall could move away from the bed Harry's hand gripped his arm pulling him down in the small bed.

Niall's face turned a bright red and he was glad that the lights were turned out." Will you lay with me Niall, please?" He looked at the hybrid and saw that his eyes were glowing a little the emerald green standing out against his skin. Who was Niall to say no to that?

"Ok but just for tonight." Even though he said it, Niall knew it wasn't a one time occurrence.