Date, Date gotton hate

Hey please give advice could you please comment and give advice on how to improve my writing!

P.S Thanks for reading, I apperciate it! :)

Jade POV

‘I think I’m going to be sick’ I said while looking at Lex and Aaron in disgust.

‘You’re going to be sick, what about me, do you know how awkward it is to watch your younger sister and your best friend flirt with each over and look like their going to jump each over, while I’m sitting at the table?’ hissed Matt.

I just laughed and Matt shot me a grin, because I could see why it would be painful to watch. Obviously I hadn’t been laughing as quietly as I’d hoped cause Lex shot me a dirty look which just made me and Matt laugh harder.

‘What is so funny?’ she said.

‘Oh nothing, nothing it’s just creepy watching my little sister look like she wants to jump my best friend’ he said putting on a what did I do wrong face, while Lex glared at him and burned bright red. Yet again I was sent into a fit of giggles, which made Matt’s grin widen.

I thought the night would be awkward with Matt but evidently our joint bad behaviour was making Aaron and Lex more uncomfortable than us. Really they should have expected this though since we were forced into this. Queue evil grin!

‘You two are so immature’ said Lex.

‘And you only just realised’ Matt questioned, smirking.

Lex just huffed in response and went back to talking (I mean flirting) to Aaron.

I took that as our queue to talk amongst ourselves.

‘Hi, I’m Wendy and I’ll be your server tonight’ while sending a flirty wink to Matt and Aaron. Apparently she was blind or stupid because she couldn’t see me or Lex.  She continued to ignore us and is was only when Aaron asked if she was going to take mine and Lex’s orders did she turn to us, glaring at us that I happily returned back to her.  

When she had left Matt asked ‘Jealous Jade’.

‘What of Barbie, no I don’t think blonds really my colour or having orange skin’.

‘Not what I meant’ said Matt.

‘Enlighten me Matt into the inner workings of the dumbass brain of yours’

‘I find that offensive’ he said in a mock sad voice.

‘It was meant to be stupid’ I said in a deadpan.

‘Your wound me with your words’

‘Aww has Matty boy been reading the dictionary again, so he can sound smarty?’ I said while smirking.

‘Shut up’ he muttered.

‘Shock horror can you not come up with a better come back, I think this means I win!’ I said smugly.

‘Yh, Yh just eat your pasta’ waving a hand at me to shut up.

The dinner passed with relative ease, apart from the major flirting from Aaron and Lex and the uncomfortable silence that settled between me and Matt after we stopped teasing each other, dinner was fine. But truth be told I got the distinct feeling that Matt wanted the evening to end, just as much as I did.

‘You know’ Lex said as we walked to the car ‘I think we should do this again’.

Me and Matt gave her identical incredulous looks and even Aaron looked at her like she had just jumped off the crazy train. Which I was starting to think that she had.

‘You want Jade and Matt, to go out again!’ Aaron said slowly, to Lex like he was talking to a five year old.

‘What its a good idea’ she said looking at all of our faces.

‘Yup if you want one of us dead’ said Matt.

‘End of story this is not happening again’ I said while Matt nodded besides. With that we continued walking to the car and I let out a sign of relief that me and Matt wouldn’t have to spend a lot time together even if it was with other people.