Normally I love you but now hate is the emotion I feel.

Read and comment please!

Matt POV

‘Matt seriously want is wrong with you’ shouted my sister, as soon as we got in the door.

‘What do you mean what’s wrong with me, I haven’t done anything wrong.’

‘Haven’t done anything wrong, seriously, yes you have’ she said in exasperation.

‘Do you want to explain or should I just guess for the rest of my life’ I asked, getting more irritated by the minute.

‘What is wrong with you and Jade, every since the end of term you’ve been avoiding each over like the plague.’

‘Its not like be spent a whole lot of time together before, I don’t see what the problem is’ I argued back.

‘You don’t do you, before you just argued but now as soon as you see the other you leave the room or turn around or make up some pathetic excuse as to why you aren’t talking.’ Lex cried in exasperation.

‘Look Lex I don’t see what the problem is she’s your friend not mine, we don’t have to get along, so why do you care so much’

‘I don’t care’

‘Really, well you are doing a very good job ‘pretending’ that you care then. Look lets get a couple of things straight Alexis whatever is wrong between me and Jade has nothing to do with you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?’ I said to her.

‘Fine if you’re not going to tell me what’s wrong, I’m just going to ask Jade instead’ Lex said while stomping out my room.

‘She’s not going to tell you anything either, cause there is nothing to tell’ I yelled at her, as she stomped out of the house and slammed the front door.

I soon as she left i collapsed on to my bed and wondered when my life had gotten so complicated. All I kept thinking about was how if only I hadn’t gone to that party, if only I hadn’t gotton drunk, if only I couldn’t remember what had happened. Then everything would have been the same as it always was, no worrying about my sister poking her nose into my personal life, no worrying about why I was feeling strange things towards a girl that according to everyone else I hated but in reality I wasn’t sure what I felt.

I had come to the conclusion that my head was completely screwed up, that despite everything I liked my little sister’s best friend, who hated me.

And I knew that I needed to get other it, so I was going to go back to school and act like nothing had happened between us, we were going to go back to teasing each other, glaring at each other and generally showing our dislike towards the other.

That was the plan and now all I had to do was stick to it. I mean it shouldn’t be that hard right it was a simple teenage crush, puppy love. Nothing more. The only problem was I had no idea how to get over someone because I had never actually liked anyone, everyone always liked me they were the ones who got their hearts broken and had to get over me but now we had switched positions and I wasn’t sure that I liked it.

Jade’s POV

I was beginning to hate my best friend. And that was saying something because Lex could annoy the hell out of me for multiple reasons, she had been doing it for years and I had built up resistance but she had now reached a new level of irritating and I wasn’t sure how long I could sit here and listen to her say the same thing other and other again and my replying with the same (fake) reassurances each time.

If you’re wondering exactly why I’m starting to think about murdering my best friend, it’s because for the past half an hour she has been asking me what is wrong with me and her brother, why our attitudes have changed etc etc. And quite frankly I was willing to do just about anything to shut her up.

Of course I already knew who to thank for the intrusion of my once peaceful afternoon. One word Matt. He apparently along with being a complete idiot, he is also incapable of coming up with good excuses of lies, so yet again it falls to the smart one aka. Me to come up with reasonable explanations as to why with have been acting strange. Because unfortunately unlike her brother Lex was granted with the gift of intelligence, admittedly she wasn’t a genius otherwise she probably would have figured out the truth.

That I Jade Shay, self confessed hater of Matt Silverlin slept with her player and man-whore of a brother.

Did I forget to mention we were both drunk and couldn’t remember what happened the next morning?

Oh and if that wasn’t enough, he took my virginity and I can’t even remember it. Yippee.

*Flashback*

I blinked by eyes open and gazed at the ceiling that obviously was not my room because it was lacking the decoration of glow in the dark stars. Also I could feel a presence by be and something and warm was slung over my stomach. My head was pounding and I couldn’t remember how I had gotten here or where I was. My head was still spinning, I guessed from the hangover that I was experiencing.

Slowly as I was beginning to wake up and I realised there was someone next to me, and I turned my head and froze because none other than Matt Silverlin himself was soundly asleep next to me. I could feel my brain processing the information and trying to come up with an explanation for what I was seeing. At exactly the same time I realised I was naked underneath the sheet and in one swift movement jumped from the bed dragging the sheet with me and letting out a high pitched scream that made Matt fall onto the floor.

I stood there staring at the bed, my eyes wide chanting to myself over and over again that this was not happening, it was a bad dream and I would wake up, but that didn’t seem to be happening.

‘What the fuck’ said Matt groggily as he slowly rose from the floor.

Any hope that I had not slept with my best friends brother seemed to have gone out the window as soon as he had spoken because there was no doubting that I had just woken up naked and hangover with and equally naked matt, with no recollection of how we had gotten here last night.

This day could only get worse.

*End flashback *