Torture [Tony - Fluff]

Torture.

That was the only word that could be used to describe living with Tony Stark.
Don't get me wrong, he was a very close friend of yours - but that was the problem, he was just a friend.

You had liked him for several months now but hated the thought of loosing his friendship, so you knew you couldn't tell him. Furthermore, Tony was quite the womaniser and had a different girl staying over every weekend.

Seeing as you were an Avenger, there were other Avengers living in Stark Towers so at least you weren't the only one who had to put up with him.

Rolling out of bed, you grab a t-shirt out of your cupboard to throw on since you only sleep in your underwear. You notice it is one of Tony's old Black Sabbath shirts you had claimed months ago after he let you borrow it.
Your bare feet padded into the kitchen to be greeted by Steve and Bucky chatting and eating breakfast.

You pour yourself some coffee before sitting next to Bucky at the breakfast bar. You lift your mug to your lips and almost choke on the hot liquid when a practically fully naked lady walks in.
She is wearing nothing more than matching red lace underwear with one of Tony's unbuttoned shirts hanging open down her sides.

You hear Steve also choke on his food and Bucky averts his eyes, suddenly becoming very interested in his fork lying on the counter. You stare at her awkwardly, her slightly messy long blonde hair hanging down her back. She doesn't seemed phased by the three of you and struts over to get herself a cup of coffee. When she passes by, you smell the faintest hint of Tony's cologne, and the familiar feel of jealously burns deep within you. You were used to this almost every weekend, yet it never fails to stab at your emotions.

You suddenly feel very self conscious looking at her curves. How can someone be so confident to walk around like that when there's people she doesn't know in the tower.
You pull your tshirt down further over your pink boxer-style briefs. Sure, you walked around in only a t-shirt, but it was long enough to cover your modesty.

Once she has helped herself to a mug of hot coffee, she even sits opposite the three of you to drink it.
She looks over the two boys appraisingly and simply glares over you.
"So, it must be nice sharing such close living quarters with such hot guys." She smirks at you and you scoff in return.
The two boys shift awkwardly at her words.
"When you have to put up with them every day you learn their bad habits and realise they're not that attractive." You joke.

Steve and Bucky look slightly betrayed then laugh upon realising you were joking.
"Sometimes it's good to be bad." She bites her bottom lip, focusing intently on Bucky.
Before she can make another lewd comment to the two disinterested boys, Tony strolls through the kitchen door. He's dressed in his usual casual wear: an AC/DC shirt and washed out denim jeans. He stalled slightly upon seeing the girl at the counter, but composed himself before also heading for a coffee.

"Hey, Tony!" She chimes, jumping off her seat and running to him. She wraps her arms around his waist.
"Oh, heyyy.." He replied, clearly not impressed. He turned, removing himself from her claws, balancing his coffee mug in his hand. He moves away from her, heading out of the room. On his way past your seat he grabs your forearm.

"(Y/n), can I speak to you please?" He whispers harshly.
He pulls you off your chair and drags you a safe enough distance from the kitchen to talk in private. He puts down his mug and turns to you, a desperate look in his eye.
"Get rid of her!" He pleads, grasping your shoulders.
"Why should I have to?" You hiss.
"Because you're a girl, you know how best to deal with this situation."
"I'm sorry, but I don't know how to deal with this situation. If you haven't noticed I don't tend to sleep around with random guys."
"You'll be able to break it to her calmly so she doesn't break something." He seems genuinely concerned, but only for his possessions.
You sigh at him.
"Fine Tony! What's her name?"
"Uhhhh.. Miranda." He states, absentmindedly, his attention already falling to his coffee. "You're the best." He adds, dropping a kiss on your cheek and making a swift exit.