You Get Caught... (Mini-series) [Clint]

Standing under the warm water of the shower, you inhaled blissfully. Nothing felt better than the feeling of relaxing water running down your body.
Clint's hands rest on your waist, pulling your body closer to his.
After much persuasion, you had finally agreed to having a shower with your boyfriend. You knew it wouldn't be overly awkward since you had seen each other naked many times before, but this was a new experience for you so you still felt a little strange.

You turn to face him, switching your positions so now Clint was under the jet stream. He looked down at you in admiration and the way the water fell from his darkened eyelashes left you speechless. Clint was a masterpiece and you were the lucky girl who got to call him your own.
His face lowers down to yours, catching your lips in a gentle kiss. It was clear Clint simply wanted this to be a romantic moment and wasn't just looking for a quick way to get you naked.

He pulled away, leaving his hand on your cheek.
"I love you so much, (y/n)." He whispered loud enough to be heard over the running water.
"I love you too, Clint." You smile.
Just as his lips brush against yours once more someone tries to open the bathroom door. The handle rattles around of a few seconds before stopping.
Since this is your en suite bathroom, you know it must be Natasha. You and Nat are best friends and usually just waltz in and out of each other's rooms, not caring about personal space.
"(Y/n), I want to borrow your hair dryer. Mines broken again." She shouts through the door. On any normal occasion you wouldn't have even locked the door and she would've just helped herself. On any normal occasion when you had, for some reason, locked the door, you would have quickly unlocked it and allowed her in to help herself.
But this wasn't a normal occasion.

You shot Clint a worried look and jumped out of the shower, leaving him in the heat of the running water. You wrapped a towel tightly around your body and grabbed the hairdryer before heading over to where an impatient Natasha stood. You opened the door wide enough the hand her the hair dryer and passed it out to her. You begin to shut the door as quickly as you had opened it, but Nat stopped it with her foot.
"Is everything okay?" She asked.
"What? Yeah. Yes, everything's fine." You rush, clearly flustered.
She shot you a suspicious look that told you she wasn't buying any of it.

"What are you doing in there?" She raises her eyebrow.
"I, I uh-" you stutter, unsure of what possible lie you could tell that would get her to go away.
"Clint's in there with you, isn't he?" She asks, a knowing look plastered over her face.
"Well, he, um.. We-" you struggle to form any words and stand there like a babbling fool.
"It's okay, I get it, I get it. Go get 'em you minx." She practically purrs, sending you a quick wink as she leaves. That damned Natasha.

You quickly close the bathroom door, resting your back against it to steady yourself.
Clint steps out of the shower.
"Well, now I won't be able to look Nat in the eye properly." Clint jokes, giving you a little smile in an attempt to lighten the mood.
You give him an exasperated look.
"Babe, come here, you look like you need to relax." He outstretches his arms.
You hang up your towel and walk back towards Clint.

He places his hands on your shoulders and directs you into the welcoming water stream, massaging your shoulders.
"We'll have to be sure to use my shower in future." He chuckles, placing a soft kiss on the base of your neck.