lies (Ch 8)

Nae and I were celebrating the Backers victory tonight with ice cream sundaes and Twilight. We were deep into the saga when my phone vibrated. Jay texted me. I'm heading over now. I read to myself but Nae took my phone. "So Jay is coming to join us?" She asked filling her mouth with ice cream.

"He was gonna come over after you left but you're staying to help me get answers about this chick." I said with a bit of anger. "Good cop, bad cop, who's which?" She asked happily. "I think you know who's who on this Nae." I said smiling. She smiles and we do are handshake.

We waited for Jay to get here. He texted again. What is Nae doing here still? Jay asked. Her car is messing up. She's gonna take it to the shop in the morning. I replied. There was a knock at the door. Nae opened it to invite Jay inside.

"Hey, Dilly, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" Jay asked. "Yeah, Nae can you-" she cut me off " yeah, yeah, I know." she says as she locks herself in my room. "May I sit?" He asked closing the door behind him. Nodding yes, he sits down next to me.

My phone was on silent Nae called me and I answered it. She muted her line. "What's wrong babe?" I asked half knowing what was about to happen. "I fucked up, Dilly." Jay says staring at the floor. No shit you fucked up big time with some bitch I didn't know about. I thought. "Jay, how did you fuck up?" I asked worried. "I..I've been cheating on you for a while now.. With a girl from school, MJ, I'm not a good person, I don't want my bad influences to influence you in any way to be like me. It's killing me from the inside out to do this, but I'm breaking up with you to be with her." He said.

I must have hung up on Nae, cause she came out of my room like a firery ball of fury. Putting her hair in a bun ready to fight the motherfucker. "How the fuck could you do this, Jay, to my best friend too?" She shouts tapping her foot.

Jay looks at me and I smile, "you better answer her. She doesn't play when she's pissed." I said holding back tears waiting for him to answer. He doesnt. Nae takes another step forward. "H..hey now Nae, no need to get crazy or anything." He says nervously. "You cheated on my best friend and saying it's hurting you so much to do it, but you're gonna stay with that bitch, MJ too?" Nae says furious.

"Because I've always loved MJ. He was just part of the plan to get with her. I don't need him anymore, I never really did.. It was all for MJ." Jay says. "You are NO man! GET OUT!" Nae shouts pointing towards the door. Jay leaves shutting the door behind him. Leaving my life forever.