The Voices

Elsa was chose to stay as queen but the kingdom still stayed frozen until Elsa finds a way to thaw it. Kristoff decided to place Anna's body in the study next to the fireplace where Elsa hoped that the fire can thaw her sister soon. Elsa decided to let Kristoff stay in the castle for helping her sister. Kristoff went in the place that is now call his room and sat on the bed and thought about Anna. Then he heard something. "Kristoff." Kristoff thought he was going crazy and hearing things. So he decided to lie down when he heard the voice again. "Kristoff. Can you hear me?" Kristoff was getting confused. "Kristoff. I love you." After that Kristoff then find out who's voice it was. Anna's. Kristoff looked around. Anna wasn't anywhere. But how come he can hear her if he can't see her? Then the voice disappeared. "Anna?"
Meanwhile in Elsa's room, Elsa also heard the same voices Kristoff heard. "Elsa?" Elsa woke up. Was that a dream? She thought. She just woke up from a nightmare she's glad was interrupted. "Elsa?" What a minute. That voice sounds like Anna. "Anna?" Elsa whispered to herself. But how? I thought she was dead. Elsa thought as she went to study and saw Anna's frozen body still next to the roaring fireplace. Elsa thought she was going crazy so she went back to her room. Elsa was as heartbroken as Kristoff. Elsa kept looking at the painting of her and Anna together years ago. "If only i didn't shut her out." She said. Just then the voice came back. "Elsa its okay." It said. Elsa this time didn't believe she was going crazy. "I know you'll be back someday."