Elsa Heard It

Elsa was in her room. How come I can heard Anna but she's dead? She always think about this. "Elsa." Elsa heard this voice of Anna again then in front of her. Anna was in front of her, an angel but she was in her cold state before she froze. Elsa went to her. "Elsa. I forgive you for shutting me out." She said. "Its my fault not yours." Elsa never doubted herself like that before. "Elsa the fault is mine. But I forgive you that why I risk my life for you." That memory of Anna making the sacrifice came back, Elsa felt tears coming when she remember her heartbreaking reaction when Anna froze. "Elsa. Don't doubt yourself. I'll always be here." Anna touched Elsa's shoulder. Elsa felt like she was safe to be around but she still have the gloves on. "Elsa. You can take the gloves off. Your not dangerous." Elsa looked at her hands which were covered in gloves. "No Anna I can't. I'm dangerous." She said. Anna slowly removed the gloves. "Your not. You were never dangerous from the start." Just then Elsa saw Anna drop the gloves. She was disappearing. "Anna?" Elsa said panicky. "Elsa. Remember what i said. I believe in you. You can do it. I love you big sister." Then she was gone from Elsa's sight. Elsa looked at the gloves that were on the ground. She felt a tear going down her face and dropped on the gloves. She picked them up. "Don't worry dear sister. I'll find a way."