Friends

Before you read this. This chapter have Elsa and Kristoff bonding. Like there's them skating in the end. So this chapter have Elsa and Kristoff being best friends with frost pictures and skating.

"Do you think she'll ever thaw?" Asked Elsa. "She will. We have to be patient." Elsa sighed again then she walked to the window looking at the icy kingdom she accidentally set. "Its not your fault." Said Kristoff. A tear went down Elsa's cheek. She still felt that this whole thing was her fault. "Elsa. You have to stop doubting yourself. Don't think about whats going wrong." Elsa didn't answered. Kristoff decided to find a way to cheer her up. Kristoff saw some frost on the window, he trace his finger to make a snowflake on the frost. Elsa smiled a bit and also trace her finger on frost and made a pickaxe and ice block. "The snowflake is you. The pickaxe and ice block is you." Said Elsa. Kristoff also made a frost picture of ice stakes and Elsa made a frost picture of a reindeer. "The ice skates is you and the reindeer is me." Said Kristoff. Elsa giggled. "I didn't know your a good frost drawer." Kristoff blushed. "You know something Kristoff? I'm thinking a start of a new friendship." Kristoff smiled as Elsa traced a star. They decided to look outside at the courtyard. Elsa had stopped the blizzard days ago and she was able to thaw a little snow even though she didn't noticed. "Have you tried ice skating?" She asked. "Maybe." Kristoff answered. Elsa looked around the courtyard. The floor was ice, might be good for skating. "Put these on." Then Elsa happily threw her gloves off and placed them on the icy ground. She then made blazes on the bottom of Kristoff's ice boots. "Ice ice skates?" He giggled. Then Elsa made blazes on the bottom of her heels. "How you even tried this?" Asked Kristoff. Memories of her and Anna ice skating when they were little came back, Elsa smiled through a tear. "Lets skate." Then she slowly stake. Kristoff followed her. "Me and Anna loved skating." She said. Kristoff smiled. "She might be the best sister ever." He said. As Elsa remembered skating with Anna, she skated gracefully around the courtyard, seeing Kristoff not skating she waved her hand to make Kristoff come to her. Kristoff then skated over to her. Though the next hour they skated but then. "I never had a friend to skate with." Said Elsa smiling. "Well this one of the fun I ever had." Kristoff said. Elsa looked around her again. Snow was in the corners had snow. She fought her fears of thinking this was her fault. "Its nice to have a friend like you. When this is over, Anna might feel the same about you."