Part 1

A/N: I do not own The Wanted or anything/anyone associated with The Wanted, their management, any TV shows, magazines, TV channels or any other organisation that may be mentioned in this fanfic. Although, I do own the original characters and the plot for this fanfic so please don't steal it. Feel free to leave some feedback and thank you for reading <3 xx

"Oh my god Anna!" My friend Emily practically screamed to me as she opened her door up to me, 

"I actually can't believe it's today oh my god!" 

"Calm down Emz," I laughed, 

"Calm down?! Are you crazy? We're going to see The Wanted and we're going to meet them and you're telling me to CALM DOWN?!" She said, taking me by the arm and pulling me away from her doorstep, locking up her house and doing what looked like a little jump of happiness as we headed towards the train station.  

"Sorry," I laughed, 

"You're not even the tiniest bit excited are you?" 

"I don't want to speak the truth and hurt your feelings so I'm going to say no and that I am excited," I said to Emily and winked 

"I can't believe you!" 

"What? I just don't listen to The Wanted's music, apart from when you force it upon me," I laughed again, "it's not like I hate them though, I have nothing against them I'm just more of a country music girl I suppose." 

"Oh yes Miss Taylor Swift," Emily replied, rolling her eyes. I could tell she was a little pissed that I didn't listen to her favourite band. But I just prefer different music to her, that's all. "You should give them a chance though," she carried on "I'm hoping this concert and meet and greet will change your mind." 

"I highly doubt that will happen." I declare as we step onto the train, 

"Shush you, don't spoil my good mood! Anyway you might surprise yourself."  

"Whatever." I trailed off.

We spent the rest of the journey to the venue of the concert with Emily trying to get me to memorise the words to The Wanted's songs. I must admit, some of their rockier songs did interest me. But my mind was made up. I would refuse to like them and become dragged into the normal teenage girl life of obsessing over celebrities. 

"But look," Emily said to me once we'd been shown to our seats in the big venue, we were second row which was actually very impressive, Emily was doing well to try and mask her excitement but I could see it in her eyes that she was overjoyed with a feeling of contented happiness. "Look Anna," she said again, "your resemblance to Siva is almost scary, your skin tone matches his perfectly and you also have cheekbones that could go down in history and you know it, everyone in school always goes on about how well 'sculpted' they are," Emily laughed, "and then there's the fact that you have your Irish accent! You seriously could be Siva's little sister or cousin!" 

"Don't get excited over something that's not possible Emily." I told her, despite what she says I know it's probably just a fantasy in her head. You see, this is what obsessing over a boyband does to you!  

"Yeah but it's quite funny and cool to think about you that way isn't it?" 

I ignored her question and replied with, "But what you're saying really is impossible, it's not like I know any of my family, by blood anyway," I say.

You see, ever since I can remember, I've never seen my own family. I was adopted when I was 2 and a half years old and never known anything about my parents apart from what I've been told by my adopted parents that I was abandoned when I was a baby. This story has filled me with doubt and suspicion all my life and is the reason why I have trust issues. Emily brought me back to reality as the lights went down,