Part 3

*Siva's POV**

Woah, I thought to myself, still in a daze of shock after my meeting with Anna. I don't want to believe this, but all the evidence and facts seem to fit in perfectly with the story. I can't believe Anna's adopted parents would be cold hearted enough to steal a child. What were they thinking? Its sick, and cruel and incredibly twisted. I hope Anna's alright back home, I don't know what her 'parents' would say or do if they found out what we knew.

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I made the short walk back to my apartment which I'm currently sharing with the lads of The Wanted. Feeling something crumped and irritating against my knuckles, I pulled out the torn diary entry. I'd forgotten I still had that. I wonder if Anna's mum would ever realise it was missing. Probably not since it was written so long ago. Who has time to read through their old diaries anyway?

But, I don't know, I just had some sort of feeling that something was up. A sixth sense or whatever you'd like to call it. Just to put my mind at rest, I sent a short text to Anna, just incase.

Hey, hope you're ok x

As I arrived back at my shared apartment, I still couldn't quite believe that we'd lived so close together but never known. It was kind of scary. I walked through the door and saw the rest of the guys lounging around the living room watching some show on the television.

"Hey Seev," Tom said to me as I joined him on the sofa,

"Hi guys," I replied to all of them. How was I going to tell them what I'd just found out?

"Where have you been all afternoon then?" Max asked me,

"Umm,"

"Were you meeting up with that fan from the concert the other night?"

"Well I-"

"Oooh he was! He was! I told you guys!" Jay said, full of glee.

"It's not what you think," I tried to explain,

"Oh really?" Nathan said, somewhat grumpily,

"Yes really." I said,

"So?" Tom prompted,

"I met up with Anna because she had something she needed to tell me,"

"Ooh," Jay gasped whilst Max wolf whistled in the background,

"Would you guys just stop interrupting for once? This is serious!" I snapped at them, suddenly angry.

Silence fell over the room. Everyone shocked at my outburst.

"I'm sorry, it's just, ugh you guys aren't going to believe me," I sighed,

"No, go on," Nathan said softly,

"Anna is my sister."

"What?" Nathan exclaimed, which sent everyone into a flurry of all talking at once.

"Shut it!" I said loudly, regaining silence again. "It's true, read this." I said, thrusting the diary entry at them. They all crowded around each other, reading it simultaneously over Tom's shoulder.

"Woah," Jay said quietly, running a hand through his curls, speechless.

"That's, that's quite shocking mate," Tom said, his voice barely a whisper,

"I don't know what to say Seev," Max also chipped in.

Nathan didn't say anything, he just looked at me sadly, but then he asked,

"Is Anna alright?"

"I, I think so. I texted her a while ago to ask if she was ok, but she's not replied yet."