Part Twenty Four

I stare down at my phone, an imaginary ticking sound taking over my thoughts. Finding out who has Riley, I've already done. Figuring out why they took her won't be difficult. Finding where Ellie Gordon is keeping her, however, will be.

Ellie Gordon, when she's taking time off from being a complete psychopath, is an A list celebrity, and everyday, hundreds of fans create reasons to get her address, none of whom succeed. My only hope is for someone to see the disparity in my eyes, and trust I'm telling the truth.

I run outside, in search for Ellie's talent agency, Stars on the Ground. They could not have found a cheesier name, but it's easy to remember.

Ellie's agency wasn't far from the hotel, and a short walk and ten autographs later, I was there. I pushed the doors open, and ran over to the woman standing behind the counter.

"Hi there, this is Ellie Gordon's talent agency, correct?" I ask and the woman stares at me, her light blue eyes ice cold.

"We have a policy against fans meaninglessly questioning us." She replies, her voice monotone.

"Oh trust me, I'm not a fan," I tell her, slightly chuckling. "But I am going to sound like one. I'm going to need Ellie's address." I tell her and the woman laughs.

"Oh, sure. Let me just give you, total stranger, who is clearly a lesbian, the address of the richest underage actress, second richest underage celebrity, five time oscar winning and idolized Ellie Gordon," She says, with what should have been a sarcastic tone. "Oh wait. I can't do that." She says and I sigh, checking my watch. Only twelve minutes have passed, but what if that's time that I needed?

"Okay, please, just listen, I swear I'm not like the rest." I say, and the woman purses her lips, painted a ruby red.

"Enlighten me." She pulls out a nail file and brings it to her manicured fingers, leaving the drawer open. I spot a copy of U! Weekly and I reach over the desk, plopping it down in front of her.

"That's me on the cover, and that's Riley Shorn. Your Ellie? Kidnapped her. Riley is somewhere at her house, and I shit you not, if you don't give me that address and something happens to Riley, it's on your back too." I stare at her, waiting for her to laugh and tell me I'm full of shit.

The woman pulls her eyes from my gaze and types into the computer before the printer starts whirring. She twirls around and hands me a piece of paper, with Ellie's address on it.

"Only because I'm a fan of Riley's books. There's directions on how to get there from here on there as well. Best of luck, Michelle." She says, smiling and I grin.

"Thank you so much!" I start to walk away but I stop, just before the door. "You know my name. How do you know my name?" I ask and she laughs.

"I read the article." She replies blankly and I widen my eyes.

"But you wasted my time anyways?" The woman shrugs.

"You're hot. Best of luck with your little friend!" She says, waving me goodbye as I run outside.

Hollywood is filled with psychos.

It's Michelle's POV unless I say otherwise :p haha!

Like, comment, follow, share!

Talk to you all again soon!

-S