02;

chapter 2;

oh wow he winked at me, how cute

"nice to see you too yoongi"

and with that i carried my orders to my table at the corner.

hours passed and i am only struggling with my third piece of homework, art. how pathetic of me ugh.

through the corner of my eye, i can see yoongi wiping the tables around me while peeking at my work.

excUse me privacy please

"yoongi, can you stop peeking at my work? i know it's very bootiful,"

like you

"thanks, you yourself too. really smooth pickup line by the way," and he shot me the most beautiful smile in the world.

ohmygod did i just said it out loud?

"yes you did, again" i see him trying to control his laughter.

i felt hot blood rushing to my cheeks as i looked down on the ground. how embarrassing

"er-erm can i have a cup of h-hot coffee?"

"sure will do," and he walked away. with style.

ohgoshwhatiswrongwithme??

now i'm stammering and figeiting all thanks to yoongi ermai

soon, he came back with a piping hot cup of coffee. the rising hot steam from the coffee really relaxes me, but something caught my eye.

a post-it

i slowly peel it off from the cup and read the words on it.

" i'm so sorry, i didn't
mean to embarrass
you just now >.< !!
you look really cute
being embarrassed
and all though ;) "

reading that note really makes my blushing worse. that totally didn't help me in getting through the night in the cafe. especially with only me and yoongi alone.

..................................................................

huhuhu i managed to finish this chapter in a hour. i really liked writing this chapter in particular!! here enjoyyyyy