03;

chapter 3;

i looked up at yoongi and i saw him smirking while cleaning the cups. he must have seen my reaction.

of course i tried to avoid his gaze and focus on my homework instead but i just can't concentrate. it's like he draws my attention closer to him.

i shot my head up and was immediately greeted with his face, roughly 5cm away from me.

"oh my you scared me!"

"oops sorry i just wanted to see how you solve the math question." he rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"o-oh erm yoongi?"

"yea"

"can you help me with this question?"

"i knew you were struggling with this," he said trying to suppress his grin.

he slowly guide me through the questions that i don't know. he felt more like a tutor to me, he's smart, patient and of course good-looking, i wonder why he became a barista instead of a teacher.

"shit, it's already 10pm! i gotta go!"

"w-wait can you give me your phone number?" he reached inside his pocket to fish out his phone and handed to me. i quickly type in my phone number and return it to him.

"oh, message me so i can have your number too, bye!"

after i bid yoongi goodbye, i started heading home with my heavy school bag.

luckily when i reached home, my parents didn't question me about where i am so i just went straight to my room.

i phone vibrated and i saw that i got a messge from an unknown number.

unknown: heyy it's yoongi here ;)

jeong-ii: hi :)

yoongi: did you reach home safely?

jeong-ii: yep, thanks for asking!

Yoongi: no prob, hope to see you tmr! good night! ;)

jeong-ii: good night :)

what's with all that wink emoji gosh

and i drifted off to sleep peacefully, for once

..................................................................

hihi readers, i really dk what to write for the small details of this fanfic so i was wondering if any of you have ideas you would like me to write. pls drop me a message if you got any ideas, i will kindly try to write accordingly!

THANKS :D