05;

a/n : do take note that i've changed the female character's name tHANKS

..................................................................

i don't know what am i supposed to feel about going to the amusement park, excited about the date with yoongi or nervous about the rides.

"oh oh oh how about that ride?"

i looked up to see the roller coaster going full speed right above me. shit no.

"come on, it'll be fun!"

i clutched my chest saying, "no way, are you crazy? i don't wanna die so early from heart attack!"

"stop being so dramatic and let's goooo" he pulled me along with him despite my constant annoying whining.

and here i am, sitting on the roller coaster with sweaty palms, shaky eyes and a sullen expression plastered on my face as if somebody stolen my food.

i am feeling a mixture of nervousness, anger and confusion right now, why did i even agreed to go to the amusement park in the first place?

"please confirm you have fastened your seatbelts, the ride is about to start."

oh no

throughout the ride, i was hitting yoongi to make sure he was still beside me and i can hear him shout in pain.

surprisingly, i kinda like the ride and wanted to try again but yoongi was against it after me smacking him repeatedly during the ride.

third person pov

the pair tried all different kind of rides until the sun decended and they are dead tired.

but before sending jeong joo home, yoongi wanted to ask her something he have been waiting to ask her for a long long time. to make it even better, he decided to ask her on the ferris wheel.

they boarded the passenger capsule and talked about everything and everything. while jeong joo was admiring the view from above, yoongi took out a piece of sticky note from his pocket and passed to her.

she raised her eyebrows in confusion and began reading the note.

since the first day you came in the cafe, i was already attracted to you, noticing your every action while struggling with your homework like ruffling your hair in frustation. that's when i started to do night shift, everything is for you. i can't get used to you not being here, i feel like something is missing i just want to be together with you always, will you be my girlfriend?

yoongi rubbed his hands nervously, waiting for jeong joo's answer, to him it seem like hours have passed while she is reading the note.

all jeong joo did was stare into empty space and sigh. yoongi lost hope and thought, does that mean no?

"finally..." jeong joo muttered to herself

"what? did you just say-"

"yes, finally. it took you so long to say those words, do you know how much i want to strangle you? i would actually ask you that but no way because i need to maintain my pride." she said rolling her eyes but smiling.

"so does that mean yes?"

"you really are stupid..."

"yah! but i'm yours"

jeong joo's cheeks started to burn from the embarrassment but deep inside she felt ecstatic. really.

..................................................................

y'all im ending here soz!!