Chapter 11

A/N:

I'm gonna do a time skip of a few years now. These years aren't important for the story, and I can't make up any other things to do in those few years. You need to know that Laura started dealing with what happened with Justin. Haley is a bit older now. She's 4 years now. She's goes to school now. Ross and Laura are still friends. They hang out every now and then. They're quite close.

A few years later

"Done!" I say and gently boop Haley's nose, making her giggle. I just gave her a bath and I had just redressed her. She's adorable. I felt a lot happier since Ross and I talked about what happened. I was destined to make Haley the happiest girl in the world. I placed Haley down on the ground and she walked over to her play mat, grabbing some of her toys and she started to play with them. I heard the doorbell ring. I walk over to it and open the door. Ross hugs me, making me smile.

"Hey Ross!" I say and hug him back. He walks in and smiles as well.

"I was bored again, so I thought I'd come to see my two favourite people in the world." He says.

"Awh, Ross, that's so sweet." I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"How have you been?" He asks and sits down on the couch. I sit down next to him.

"Quite good, actually. Taking care of Haley does make me happy and I enjoy being with her a lot." I smile and look at him.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Quite good as well, nothing special." He says.

"That's good to hear." I say, Ross nods.

"Do you want to play hide and seek?" Haley asks excitedly. I shock just slightly, I didn't know she stood next to the couch.

"Of course!" Ross says.

"Yay!!" Haley says and she claps her hands.

"I'll count to ten, go and hide." Ross says.

Haley and I get up and she goes to hide behind one of the curtains. I go and hide in the bathroom. After Ross finished counting to ten, I hear his footsteps on the stairs. He looks around for a little while until he sees Haley's feet underneath the curtain.

"Gotcha!" He says and opens the curtain, seeing Haley pout.

"Let's go find your mommy." Ross says and takes Haley's hand. They look around a bit more. I cough 'accidently' and I hear Haley's small feet dribble over to the bathroom. She opens the door and sees me there.

"I found you!" She says and jumps up and down, making me smile.

"You did a good job, Haley." I say and smile. Haley walks into her bedroom and starts to play with her dolls. Ross and I walk downstairs again and sit down on the couch.

"You're gonna be a great dad later." I smile and look at Ross.

"I don't know.." Ross says and looks down.

"Why not?" I ask and frown.

"Because I'm not sure if the girl I like wants another child because of what happened in the past." He says, making me frown more.

"Wow, Ross.. that's horrible.. But maybe you can talk to her about it. Maybe you can comfort her and maybe you two could get a child in the future." I say and smile softly. Ross nods.

"But tell me, who is it?" I ask excitedly and look at him.

"I might as well go for it, hm?" Ross hesitates a bit before he takes my hand, scooting closer to me.

"I.. I like you Laura.." Ross says and looks at me. I smile small and place my hand on top of his.

"I would love to try it out, Ross." I say and smile a bit wider. Ross smiles as well and looks into my eyes. I place my hand on his cheek and caress it gently with my thumb. He leans in a bit and I do the same, closing my eyes. I press my lips to his gently and smile against his lips. His hands move to the back of my neck, making the kiss last longer. We kiss for a little bit before we both pull away. I smile brightly and so does Ross.

"Kissy wissy!" I hear and look to the side, seeing Haley.

"Did you watch us?" I ask and my cheeks turn a light shade of red. She nods and walks over to us, getting on my lap.

"I did. Rossy and mommy kissy wissy!" She says and smiles widely. I blush a bit and look up at Ross, he was blushing as well.

"So, you understand that I'm not gonna let you go anymore, right? Please, be mine." Ross says.

"I'd love to." I say and kiss his cheek. He wraps an arm around me and I snuggle up to him, keeping Haley on my lap.

When it's around 6PM I get up and walk into the kitchen. I start to cook dinner. When it's finished I call Haley and Ross into the kitchen. I peek around the corner of the kitchen to see them playing together. I place their plates onto the table and sit down on one of the chairs. They join me and we start to eat. After dinner, I give Haley a bath. I put on her pyjamas and we walk into her bedroom. I sit down onto her bed with her.

"Do you want me to read her a bedtime story?" Ross asks as he goes to stand in the door opening of Haley's room.

"Yeah, sure. I think she'll like that." Haley nods and I give her a goodnight kiss before tucking her in. I place a kiss on Ross' cheek before walking out of her bedroom. Ross picks out Cinderella and reads it to Haley. I listen to them and smile widely. He's definitely gonna be a great dad.

After we put Haley to bed, Ross and I watch a movie on my couch. Once the movie ended, it's 10PM. Ross looks up at the clock.

"Whoa, I didn't know it was that late already." He says.

"Well, you can sleep over if you want to. I don't think you want to drive home now." I say.

"Sounds good to me." Ross says. We both get up and walk upstairs.

"I can set up an extra bed or you can sleep in my bed." I say.

"Well, I can sleep in your bed if you're okay with that." Ross says.

"Sure, there's enough space." I smile at Ross and grab my pyjamas. I walk into the bedroom and get changed into them before walking back to my bedroom. I get in my bed and Ross gets in as well. He pulls the covers over us. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. Even though he looks a bit doubtful.

"I don't want you to think that.. I want to rush things.." Ross says, blushing a bit.

"I know you don't want to, Ross. Don't worry." I say and smile, hoping that I can comfort him a bit.

"I know. But it's just the first time, that I'm sleeping with a girl.." He says and blushes even more. I place a soft kiss on his lips and whisper

"Don't worry." He smiles and says goodnight. I say goodnight as well and we both fall asleep.