The new guy

Hey! Welcome! This is a modern story about Flynn and Rapunzel, in the same class (with other Disney people). First two things: The characters can be a little bit OCC to fit the story. And my main language isn't English soooo ;)

I hope you like it, enjoy! <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a cold Monday and Rapunzel was shivering while waiting at a big tree. Anna, just where are you? Maybe she overslept again...It wouldn't surprise her.

Rapunzel chuckled slightly, she really liked her cousin, she was just as funny and quirky as she was....Okay, Anna was even worse.

'HERE I AM!' Someone shouts. Anna runs as fast as she can and her braids bounce with every step.

'I'm sooo sorry...I'm late again...'

'Hey, it's fine. How is Elsa doing?'

'She got transferred to this private school. Not that it matters, she already ignored me...'

Anna soon gets a smile on her face.

'Are you excited for today?' Anna asks her.

She raises an eyebrow 'No...Why?'

'Well, today we have this new guy...'

'Oh you mean Flynn?'

'Wait, what? You know his name?'

'Yeah, my mother told me about him. He is this bad boy type, she says. He was kicked out of school. So...I don't think he is the right person to trust.'

'Gee Rap, you are always so scared...'

'B-but...' she exclaims, but Anna is already smirking at her 'Maybe...'

'No, don't even mention it.'

'He could be your one true love...'

Rapunzel looks at the door, waiting for the new student to arrive. Where could he be? Missing your first day? That would be kind of awkward.

Rapunzel has always been a perfectionist and an A-student. She loves to learn new things, especially because her mother doesn't give her the change to do so.

Anna knows it to, Rapunzel has to live under strict rules, her mother is really strict. This is one of the reasons Rapunzel wants to explore the world. To be free...

Then, a boy walks around the corner of the corridor. As soon as he notices Rapunzel, he runs to her.

'Hey babe, can you tell me where my class is?'

'U-um...are you Flynn?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Well, it's nice to meet you then, I'm Rapunzel, your classmate.' She reaches her hand to him, but he doesn't shake it. Instead, he just stares at her with an amused smile.

'WHAT was your name?'

'Rapunzel...'

'Gesundheit! What does that even mean?'

'My mother named me after the plant...I guess...' she replies awkwardly.

Then he smiles 'It's kinda unique. Suits you fine.'

Then he walks past her in the classroom, leaving a confused Rapunzel behind. What was that supposed to mean? Was he trying to flirt with her?

Rapunzel follows him into the classroom and she sits down.

'So students, this is Flynn. Can you tell something about yourself?' the teacher asks.

'Yeah, sure. My name is Flynn. Flynn Rider...I like to hang around you know, talking with some sweet ladies...' He looks at Rapunzel while saying this, who blushes.

'...I think that's it,' He finishes his story, still not breaking eye contact with Rapunzel.

'Well....It's nice to meet you,' The teacher says, smiling. 'Take a seat somewhere.'

'I would like to sit next to...That girl.' He points at...

Rapunzel screams inside...Why? Why did he have to pick her?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lucky girl huh? ;) We will see what happens next. He seems kinda sweet right now, but hey, we are talking about Flynn Rider ^^ If you have suggestions or something nice to say, do it :)

I hope you liked it <3