The meaning of an apple

Wow...This took me way to long to write XD  Here is part two...It's a few months later now ^^ Enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few months after, and, however Rapunzel would never say it, she has to admit: Flynn wasn't that bad.

Well, he was sometimes what mischievous, but that was only to the teachers...His grades weren't bad either, he was a smooth talker and he was...well...kinda handsome...

Of course, all the girls noticed this too: Since day one Flynn had this big group of fangirls. However, he would never date them. He was nice to them, absolutely, but he never showed real affection to one of them.

Anna would often say: He loves you girl...He even has that adorable nickname for you...

'Punzie, you're staring at me.' Rapunzel jumps a little and looks beside her. Two pair of brown eyes are staring at her. She had been staring at him...But he noticed...Of course he did, he notices everything.

'No...I'm not...I'm just looking at...That painting.'

Flynn follows her with his eyes while she walks to the painting. It is a simple apple with a quote: Learn, be smart.

He raises his eyebrows 'Really Punzie...? Why?'

'I'm just...an art lover...'

Flynn chuckles 'I have another definition for the world art...but can you define what you like about it?' He asks, while faking a posh British accent.

Awkwardly, Rapunzel looks at the painting...Come on! Think of something! Anything! 'I like the way how the apple is...Um....I think it's a metaphor...For...Healthiness...'

He touches her shoulder gently and brings his face close to her ear 'You sure you weren't checking me out? Like all the other girls do?'

This guy...he is so cocky and vain and...cute...

'No I didn't...Because I'm not like the other girls...' She shakes his hand off and then she leaves the classroom.

'No you aren't...' He mumbles under his breath.

'Hey princess!' Merida walks in the room. A lot of classmates joke about her hair, first her hair enters the room and then she is finally coming.

Rapunzel, who has long blonde hair herself, knows how she feels. A lot of people in the class like to joke about her hair too: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down you hear." Ha. Ha. Actually she didn't even like the long hair...But her mother wouldn't accept her with short hair...

'Can I ask you something?' Merida asks with her thick Scottish accent.

'Yeah sure.'

'Do you wanna come to my party? It's gonna be my sweet 16!'

'Wow! How lovely! I would love to come...but...'

'It's your mom, huh? I know...Mothers can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.'

Merida hops, without warning, on Rapunzel her back, who screams. 'But hey, sometimes you just need to be brave...a rebel...a tough chick!' She shouts, while waving her hand wildly.

'Merida...P-please...get off!'

'Not until you say that you'll come to my party.'

'Okay okay! Fine! Get off please!'

Merida jumps down and runs to the door 'Cool! Well, see ya!' and before Rapunzel can answer, she is already gone, probably to her own class.

'A party? I don't know...' Mother Gothel looks at her daughter. 'You don't even like to party.'

'I...have no idea...I never went to a party...But...I'm almost 18 now, sooo...Can I go?'

'No honey...I can't stand the thought of you on a party...with alcohol and drugs...Especially with this Flynn Rider in town...'

'He...isn't actually that bad,' she whispers. Luckily for her, mother Gothel didn't hear it.

'Focus on your birthday dear...Do you already know what you want?'

Freedom...

'Maybe some paint? I don't have that much left...' Mother Gothel opens her mouth to say something, but Rapunzel interrupts her 'The paint from that place on the coast was great...'

'But honey, that's a whole day traveling...And you know I can't drive back while sleepy.'

'Can't you...stay in a hotel for the night? Please...My only wish is paint...'

'Well...Okay...I'll leave Friday, I'll be back on Saturday...'

Happily, Rapunzel hugs her mother 'Thank you so much!'

Merida? I'll be there...

---------------------------------------

Guess who is going to be at the party? No, I'm not talking about Rapunzel ;P Thanks for reading...And I promise: part 3 is comming soon! <3