Hurt Me More.

Demi

I was on the couch at Selena's. I was worried so much and I knew it was bad for the baby, but I couldn't stop even if I tried. I wanted my little girl. I wanted to kill the person who took her. I gave up. I got up from the couch and threw on a jacket. "I'm going to look for her since no one will."

"No you're not! We're not letting you!" I rolled my eyes they were acting like my parents.

"No you're not going to that club,Demi! We're forbidding you." my mom glared at 18 year old Demi. They always ruled me. They treated me like a little girl. "I'm not going to act up,mom. I'm going and I do not care what you say.

I should have listen to them. I wouldn't be in this situation. I sighed as I knew I should listen to Selena, but I didn't. I HAD to save my daughter. My phone started going off. I was hoping it was the police that they found Marley. I took off my jacket and headed over to my phone. It was a number I didn't know, but it said "Ronald Reagan Medical Center".

I answered slowly, "Hello?"

"Hey Demetria Lovato. We got records that we have your daughter, Marley and friend, Joseph here in the medical center." my mouth dropped. Did Joe find her?

"Um..yeah..I'm on my way." I hung up. I got my jacket on.

"Joe and Marley are in the hospital.." I looked at Selena, I felt terrible. Selena slipped on her jacket. "Let's go." We got in Selena's car and we rushed to the hospital.

When we got there, I ran to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Demetria Lovato. I got a call that my daughter, Marley Lovato and Joseph Jonas are here."

The lady typed something in her computer, "Marley is in the child's floor, 201. Joe is in the ICU." I looked down. "Thank you." I walked away.

"You go see Joe right now. I'll be with Marley." Selena hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" I headed to the ICU, I was hoping it was visiting hours. I walked in and went to the desk. "I'm here for Joseph Jonas.."

The nurse pointed to a room. "Thank you." I started walking to the room when I heard voices in the room. "Do you know who did this to you and the little girl Marley?"

"Yes..." Joe sighed. I stayed to the side, listening.

"I called the guy and he told me where to meet him at...He had Marley and he wouldn't give her up...so I pointed a gun at him, he pointed his gun to her...the next thing I remember was that I got hit in the head with a golf club, knocking the gun out of my head...I turned around and that's all I remember.."I covered my mouth,trying not to cry.

"So there was more than one guy?" I heard Joe say yes.

"The guy....the guy was took Marley was Tyler...her biological father, but he's not a good one...The one guy was Klien...there were about 4 guys that beaten me up...I think."

"Thanks, Mr. Jonas. We'll try to find the guys that did this." the policeman walked out. They saw me, "Miss, were you eavesdropping?" they rose a brow. I shook my head.

"I'm Demetria. I'm that guy's girlfriend and I'm Marley's mother." they both looked at each other. "Did you know the father took your daughter?"

I shook my head no, "No, but she was kidnapped...I've been trying to keep her away from her father because he's a bad man.." one of the police guys wrote down something.

"Well, we will give him and his friends what you and Joe need for closure. Btw, your daughter is a brave girl. I heard she's the one that called 911." they gave me a pat on the back before they walked away.