Fair.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I pecked his lips at the front door when he dropped us off at home, “Can’t wait.” he pecked my lips again, “Bye.” I headed inside. “Hey, how was the daaate?” Lucy smirked. I rolled my eyes, “It’s good. Marley do you like Nick?”

“I like him,mommy!” Marley smiled and rushed upstairs, “How is he with kids? Cause who knows..he might be a baby daddy next.” she winked, “Oh please.” I chuckled, “I’m going to bed.” I headed upstairs, “See mommy, I got myself dressed!” I picked her up, “Good job!” I high fived her, “Now let’s get you to bed.”  I laid her down in her bed and tucked her in, “Night boogie bear. I love you.” I kissed her forehead and read her a bedtime story.

The next day, I slipped on sweats and a shirt to take Marley to her friend’s house. “You ready?” I got her in the car, “Yeah!” she clapped. I got in the car and drove over to her friend, Sophie’s house.

I pulled into the driveway, “Come on,baby.” I held her hand and headed to the door, I rang the doorbell and Debra came and answered, “Hey Demi! Hey Marley! Come inside, Sophie is upstairs in her room.” she smiled. I hugged Marley, “Be nice. Behave and say your manners.” I kissed her cheek. “I know,mommy. Bye.” she ran inside.

“I’ll pick her around 9/10ish..” I scratched my head. “Let her spend the night. She’s the same size as Sophie. I’m sure we’re find her something to wear.” she winked at me.

“Thank you,Debra.I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” I hugged her,then I got in back in my car. I headed back inside and went to get ready for the fair. I slipped on dark skinny jeans with a light blue button down shirt with black flip flops. I left my hair down and had on nude make up. “Have fun at the fair.” Selena winked at me as I headed downstairs, “Thanks.”  I got out and waited for him to pick me up.

Nick pulled up in my driveway,honking his horn, I chuckled and got in his car. “Hey gorgeous.” he pecked my lips. “Hey.” I smiled, he started driving off. “You ready for the fair?” he grinned, “Of course. I haven’t been for ages!”

“Why not?” he chuckled, “I had a child to take care of.” I sighed, “Well,you can have fun now,babe.” he took my hand.

We got to the fair and the first right we got on was called the Zipper and it would twist us in the air and flip us over. I was holding onto Nick during the whole ride,screaming against his skin as he continued laughing at me.

“Is it over?” I covered my eyes, with my head buried in his arm, he chuckled, “Yes.” he helped me off. “Let’s not do that one again.” I held his hand as we walked around the park,looking for the next ride. “Bumper cars?” Nick smirked.

"You’re on,Jonas.” I giggled. I got in line for the Bumper Cars. “Guess we’re going on separate cars?” he put his arm around me, “Yeah,of course.” I smiled at him.  “You’re lucky you’re cute.” he pecked my lips. He went behind,and wrapped both of his arms around me. I laid my head back onto him.  We were the next to get on the ride. I got in a red car as Nick got in a blue one.

The ride started and the first person who bumped into me was of course,Nick. “Hey!” I laughed, “Hello beautiful.” he drove off, I chased his car and slammed into him. “HA!” I drove off.

Many rides and funnel cakes later, we got onto the ferris wheel. “Don’t look down and you’ll be fine.” Nick squeeze my hand, “I’m not scared.” I rubbed his face, I leaned against him,laying my head on his head, “You’re beautiful.” he kissed me. We started a make out on the ferris wheel.

We headed back to his place once we left the fair. Nick pounded me to the wall once we walked in, I started kissing his neck, “I love you,Demi.” he watched as I undid his pants, “Hush,baby.’ I whispered seductively in his ear. He pushed me to his bedroom upstairs,finally stepping out of his pants.

Nick began to stare at me as I was pulling down my pants, then my panties,I unbuttoned my top and slipped it off,leaving me in a black lace bra, “God,you’re so beautiful.” he swallowed. I climbed onto his lip and straddled him, pressuring my chest against him and my womanhood against his hardness.

“I haven’t done this sober,so beware..” I smiled,putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, he cupped my face and kissed me, his hands travelled down to my ass and grabbed it rough,making me moan. He undid my bra and threw it off. My hands snaked to his chest down to his boxers to take it off.

I pulled out his length and rose up slightly,then I pushed him inside me. I broke from out kiss to let out a long breathy moan, “Ohh…” I gasped, feeling him twitch inside me, “You feel nice.” I smirked,making him grunt and bucked his hips into me,making himself go all the way inside me.

“You ain’t so bad either, Miss Lovato.” he moved one hand off my ass up to my back,pulling my closer. I grabbed Nick’s shoulders and started bouncing up and down on his shaft. I started letting out little giggles and moans. I picked up the pace on and off. He kept on making me gasp every time his dick hit my spot. Nick bucked his hips.

“Ugh,fuck,baby!!” I squeaked,feeling my climax close in. Nick grabbed my thighs and bucked into me, “Not far either,babe.”

We finally came together,  I slowly slid off of him,making him squeeze his eyes and grunt as I crawled to the top of his bed, “Night. I love you.” I pecked his lips. “Love you too.” he pulled me close,laying his hand on my ass.