1

Hide and Seek

It was a cold, winter, Friday night, and it was movie night at Hiyori's house,
with Yato and Yukine. Hiyori's parents were out on a business trip, so she had the house all to herself.
The three had just finished watching a movie, when Yukine decided to play a game.
"We should play Hide and Seek! I'll be the seeker!" he suggested.
"Yeah! Cmon Hiyori, we have to go hide." Yato told.
"They're so childish!" Hiyori thought with a smile.
"Okay, I'll only play if the hiding spots are only on the first floor!" She exclaimed.
Yukine turned around and said, "I'm gonna start to count to 20! Go hide!"
Yato took Hiyori's hand and pulled her to a corner in the kitchen.  This corner was what the fridge was in front of.  They sat and Hiyori started to complain.
"Yato! Why here? This is my house, I know where we can go for a better spot!"
"Hiyori, please be quiet, Yukine's almost done counting! He's gonna find us!"
"He was gonna find us anyways because of your terri-" Hiyori said as she was interrupted. Yato had pulled her into a deep kiss.
"Heh, this game turned out to go pretty well." Yato thought.
A few seconds later, they saw someone standing in front of them. Hiyori pulled away from Yato and their cheeks were bright red.
"Hehe, I'll you you two lovers alone." Yukine said with a smirk and then walked away to watch more movies.