Chapter 1

Im not a master at writing but I hope you like it!
_________________________________________________________

I need to find some place quiet. Its my first day here at Ouran Academy, and Im not sure if I like it or not. Yes, the campus in beautiful. I love to sit outside and just watch the clouds role by, while the sakura tree petals fall on my head, but its never quiet outside. Since I'm new, people always come up to me and ask about how I got here or just flat out look at me. I get glares from girls, and gazes from boys. I don't really like being near people like them and now here I am...looking for a place quiet inside.

I come across a sign above a door that says: "Music Room 3" I hear no music coming from it so I decided it wasn't being used at the moment. I walk in and close the door behind me before looking at what's in the room. I turn around and all I can see was blue (the male uniform at this school is blue) I look up and hovering over me was a boy with beautiful blonde hair and violet eyes.

"Welcome." He smiles mischievously.

"Hi..." I feel my cheeks burning from how close he is, and I avert my eyes. He then takes his hand from under my chin and brings my face back to his.

"And what is my princess's name hm?" He whispers.

A taller boy then walks up from behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder. His hair was black and his dark brown eyes looked agitated behind those glasses of his. The blonde boy looked confused and from his cluelessness it seemed to have made the other boy even more irritated he then raised his hand up to the boy's collar and threw him a little off to the side making him stumble a bit. He then nonchalantly said:

"Tamaki, you must be very ignorant if you think every girl would want to be treated like that."

Tamaki's smile still remained on his face and he playfully hit the cool boy. He cracked a smile at Tamaki but nothing more than that, but even the smallest smile was contagious enough to make me want to smile too.

"You're no fun Kyoya! Anyways what's your name?" He grinned.

"(Y/n)." I blushed again considering what just happened. Tamaki then took my hand and pecked a light kiss on it making me swing my hand up, and hit his face in the process. Two new boys that seemed to be twins then emerged from behind Tamaki and his teary eyed face. They were laughing at him uncontrollably which made the situation all the more hilarious.

"Im Hikaru and this is my twin Kaoru, thank you so much for hitting Tamaki in the face (y/n) it was really-" He was then cut off by Tamaki.

"Despite what you just did I'm willing to over look it princess, now, did you come here to sign up to spend your lunches with the lovely host club?" He questioned still rubbing his nose.

"N-no, I wanted to read a book in some place quiet and-"

"Say no more!" He bursts completely interrupting me.

"I will let you read here everyday no disturbances what so ever! If you make a deal with me..." He grins.

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"All you have to do is hang out with us during host club time spend your lunches here and stuff, with the other girls that have signed up. You are really interesting and I'm sure we all would like to get to know you better... along with Honey and Mori senpai I'm sure."

I look behind him and I see one tall boy and a small one sitting at a table. The smaller one was too focussed on eating cake to notice me and the taller one was too focused on the cute blonde boy shoving his face with cake to notice me. Im guessing the smaller one is named Honey and the other one's name is Mori, and considering they were both just now called senpai they must be both upper class men. It's kind of strange that honey is apparently a third year I heard, while he doesn't look a year over 10. After waiting, and thinking I decided I might as well try it out considering there doesn't seem to be any other free rooms in the buildings, and I don't think I want to meet any more people today. I nod my head and they all come in for a hug except for the 2 boys still sitting in the back enjoying cake, and Kyoya. He doesn't look like the hugging type anyways.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Oh my gosh! I didn't even check were my class is! I thought to myself with a worried look on my face. I didn't find it too obvious until Kyoya walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"We are in the same class, Ill show you where it is."

I didn't really find the need to hold hands with him but considering he is a host and all maybe that's just what he does...? His hand is so warm for looking like such a cool person. I couldn't stop staring at his hand until I started to hear foot steps from behind me from a far distance. I looked behind me and it was Tamaki.

"Wait up!!!" He yelled.

"Tch." Kyoya let go of my hand, he had a look on his face like he didn't want to let it go.

I cocked my head to the side with a worried expression on my face. He smiled and turned back around and we walked to class together with Tamaki tagging along like a little duckling.

I looked around the room and the first thing that I noticed was that instead of desks that were separated from each other there were pairs of desks all around the room. I didn't know were to sit since I never met any friends this morning, and I ignored every person that attempted to talk to me since the only topics they normally talked about were themselves. Kyoya was sitting there thinking about were he wanted to sit, there will always be free seating but he was really putting some thought into his seating choice. I couldn't stop looking at his profile it was so...handsome. He looked down at me and I immediately looked somewhere else then I walked past him to the seat I have chosen over my panic. I was looking down and I could see his black shoes behind me as I walked to my desk. I sat my bag on the desk and his bag on the desk attached to mine...

"Guys!! You left me out! Kyoya what happened to you sitting next to me!!!" Tamaki whimpered.

"Variety is nice." Kyoya said bluntly, while adjusting his glasses.

"Fine! Who's the special lady that is going to sit next to me for the year?" He said a little over a normal indoor voice.

The room was quiet then within a second it went up in a loud roar. Girls from left and right were running to the seat. When a girl finally sat in it she smirked and glared at all the other girls including me. She seemed to be a complete bitch as well. Everything seemed to be fake about her, but all I had to say towards what just happened is a shrug of the shoulders and a glance away. I could hear her growl from my action I think she was bothered by the fact that I wasn't bothered. I look out the window and Kyoya whispers in my ear:

"Her name is Seika Ayanokoji, I suggest staying away from her she doesn't play nice with other girls."

I nod and I can still feel him staring at me, I turn away from the window and look at his face. My lips parted a little from how handsome I thought he was. We gazed at each other for what felt like ages, and the silence between us didn't seem very awkward for him but once I noticed I was staring and how long I was staring it became awkward for me and I could feel my cheeks grow hot. I face away and hear a dry laugh come from him.

"You were cuter than I thought, (y/n)." He smirked, patting me on the head.

_______________________________________________________________

Im done...haha I got to 1500 words and I need to stop before I go overboard. I hope you like the first part and I might come up with the second part the same day idk. Im a bit rusty on the whole writing thing...but I worked on it for like 3 hours so I hope my work gets lot of votes and views and comments thank you for reading!