Chapter 3

I'm so sorry that an update took this long. Although an excuse is unacceptable, I mean Im way past my 10 reads promise aren't I? It's just I have been having some problems with school and I've been acting a bit lazy lately but now that there are only 2 weeks of school left and I'm ready to get back on it even if no one is probably going to trust me it's time to finish what I started. No more updates every 10 reads I will try to make it once a week. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. ________________________________________________________________

Today is the second day of school and the first place I go to when I get there is walk to the music room. Before I open the door I peek in to make sure I'm not intruding. Before I knew it the door flung open causing me to run forward and fall right on top of Mori senpai. I continued to lay there thinking about what just happened. He didn't move, and for some reason he didn't seem bothered.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE Y/N?!" Tamaki screams.

Mori senpai then got up and picked me up giving me to Tamaki like a lost object with a slightly flushed face. Tamaki then takes me by the chin...

"What was my sweet little y/n doing with that boy?"

I then saw a hand rise above Tamaki's head from behind him. Tamaki then was hit to the ground but didn't seem to be mad about it.

"Kyoya, are you jealous???" Tamaki says with a smirk.

"No. I just don't think she would like that, from you anyways." He says while gazing at me.

"Aw Kyoya, you have to share!" Tamaki says playfully.

"No." Kyoya says bluntly.

He then takes my hand and leads me out the door. While we walk through the hallways I see that girl from yesterday. I think her name was Seika.

"Hey Kyoya I want to talk to you." She says with a smile...it seemed fake to me.

"I don't like you." He glared.

He then continues walking down the hallway, and we head to the class room. When we sit down at our chairs he turn towards me.

"Let's hang out at my place this time."

I nod and that's when Tamaki walks in.

"Y/n why did you leave daddy?" (this is how Tamaki acts in the anime)

Kyoya then takes my hand making Tamaki see following it with a glare.

---Kyoya's POV---

I cant believe I'm doing this, I just get so worked up when Tamaki acts like that around her. Then again, she doesn't seem like the type to fall for him, she was the only girl that actually didn't really like how he acted. Despite this I hate how casually she acts, I wish I could just watch but I cant. I want her to be mine...

---Your POV---

...What is he doing?

"Let's go." He said bluntly.

"B-But class is about to start-" I stuttered.

"I don't care." He snapped.

He then dragged me out of the room leaving Tamaki with a puzzled look on his face.

Where is he taking me?!

_________________________________________________________________

Again I wanted to say sorry this chapter is just a "Welcome Back" chapter so I'm just going to leave it at a cliff hanger. I will update in a couple hours I promise!