Chapter 6

Hello again! So I've been reading a whole bunch of Wattpad books similar to this one to keep my inspiration up! I hope you have been liking the story so far I'm really proud of it. I'm already thinking about doing another story off to the side since I have so much free time now! This week is review week before final exams so we don't have any homework, but next week I most likely won't post anything because exams are up, and I'm on the brink of failing a few classes so just wanted to give you an update!

__________________________________________

We finally arrived and the boys won't stop complaining about how small the house is.

"I'm sorry boys but my father is currently staying at the mansion here so we have to stay here." He smirked.

"But Kyoya! This is almost the same as a commoner's home." Tamaki whined.

"What a shame." Kyoya smirked even more.

"What?" Honey asked with his big eyes.

"Well, it seems my father has given me the wrong information on the house. There are only 5 rooms." He responded.

"Well me and my brother always sleep in the same room, can't Mori and Honey just sleep in the same room? They are cousins..." Hikaru asked.

"No, Honey is not bearable in the mornings." Mori responded.

Tamaki and Kyoya started to exchange smirks, I knew something was going on...

"Well, I would share my room with you princess but I don't want Kyoya killing me in my sleep so I think you should be with Kyoya! No- You will be with Kyoya!" Tamaki said with a giant smile on his face.

"Sounds logical." Kyoya smirked.

This was so planned, but what's so bad about sleeping with Kyoya anyways? It's just sleeping! And we have been interested in each other for almost a month now so what's the worst that can happen?

I nodded and we started unpacking our bags. Kyoya brought my bag and his up to the room we were sharing, setting both of our bags on top of the bed.

"We will be staying here for a while so might as well transfer all your clothes into this dresser." He said.

"I know you planned this." I said closing my eyes from slight frustration that I just got played.

A smirk formed on his face.

"So what if I did?" He came closer to me.

My face grew hot from the way he was staring at me. I started backing away but I ended up falling on the bed, he crawled on top of me smirking.

~Kyoya's POV~

I can't control myself anymore! I know I say this often but she is so damn cute! But I need to stop I can't just force her into this I need to make a smooth recovery to make it look like I wasn't trying to seduce her. If I like her this much I should be willing to wait for her.

~Your POV~

He paused for a second and his smirk turned into a subtle smile and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Just kidding!" He smiles brightly, he still seemed sad though...

He get's off of me and starts unpacking his bag opening up all the drawers so he can fill them with our clothes. I started to do the same, I'm still worried I packed something that is going to bring his attention. What I mean by that is, is that when I checked the wash this morning to see if all of my underwear was washed, it turns out that the washer stopped working so it didn't clean anything so all I had left was the sexy christmas underwear my mom got me as a joke last year.

(Idk what is this scene just bored and your relationship needs to be 100% goals before I start da lemon)

I slowly open my bag, forgetting how I actually packed my things, hoping he couldn't see them. Honestly, there is no way I can get away with this he sees everything, and I'm not even exaggerating. While opening the bag I already see the red and green cloth I stick my hand in it and try to slip them under the bottom of the bag. I finally feel somewhat comfortable to open it completely not a single panty in sight.

"What is this?" Kyoya hangs one of my underwear in my face.

"GAHHH!" I screech.

I knew he would find out.

"Well this a weird way of trying to get my attention but congrats, you got it." He smirks coming closer.

Trying to come on to me twice in the same minute...really?

"I-I-I..." I stutter, I just can't get the words out to explain he put me on the spot so suddenly.

"What do you have on right now?" Kyoya asks smiling so innocently.

"what?...Kyoya!" I push him he falls backwards.

No! I stumble after him trying to catch him but he just ends up pulling me on the ground with him.

"Got you!" He smiled.

"What?" I ask.

"You really think you can push me down I'm way stronger than you." He flips over with him on top hovering over me...again.

"I just wanted it to be an excuse to hold you~" He whispers.

I feel my face burning up and he finally sits up bringing me with him in his arms. Then, Honey senpai walks into the room holding a stuffed bunny. We pulled away from each other.

"Oh! Sorry to interrupt you Y/N-Chan! But we are planning on going to the beach and I really wanted you to play in the water with me!" He smiles.

He was so cute I couldn't say no!

~Honey's POV~

"Sure!" She smiles back.

Y/n is so cute...way cuter than me which makes her really stick out to me! Along with the fact that she's a little bit shorter than me! (Im making him a bit taller in this story he's going to be 5'3 and you'll be 5') And most of all I know she is very understanding...I think I feel comfortable showing my other side to her... (If you didn't now Honey senpai has a dark side, in a way.)

But there is one problem...

Kyoya.

_______________________________________________

Well hope you liked it! Sorry if you don't like Honey but I thought it would make the story so interesting since I like never see Honey romance stuff on wattpad where like he tried to SEDUCE you are something so yeah.