Chapter 1

I woke got ready and put on my out I'm the mm I curled my hair and did my hygiene stuff and went downstairs and got breakfast mom Left a sticky note on the the counter saying make your own god dam breakfast. I kissed my teeth and went to check on Damien to see what he doing. When I went upstairs he was there with his lazy ass watching sponge Bob .

Hr looked at me and said get the hell out of my room I'm coming . I looked with the bitch who talking too face and I just walked out and went to my room waiting on. Instead of spending my time bored I went text Kaylee.

Convo
Bae4lkayle:
Hey girl wassup
Me:
Nm jus waiting on Damien tired ass
Bae4lkayle:
Oh I'm altredy at school and I hear Keisha talking shit
Me:
What she saying
Bae4lkayle:
She talking about how she wanna fight you
Me:
How many whopping dies she want from
Bae4lkayle:
Girl bye hurry up and come.
Phone convo done

Damien POV
I went and knocked on Taylor door and told her I'm ready so we walked out and I decided to take my Lamborghini to go to school
*skips to school*
Hey babe looking at Janie
She so happy to see me she jump on me and have me a kiss I felt like we were having tongue war in my mouth I put her down and walked to class .
Taylor POV
Me and Kaylee went to class looking fine as hell every body was staring at us I'm my head I'm like what the hell we that special we sat down and then out teacher came in like no homo but she was fine * you know when you see this fine ass girl she was looking good and you ain't gay that was me *