chapter 16

August POV
I was going through some old pictures and one special one stopped me it was me and India . how could I forgot when i saw her she's was my Best friend I had a feelings for her and so did she I think we use to really close how could she forget me that's what I'm trynna figure out . amnesia or some sort of shit lol.

India POV
Something about august just keep bugging me I feel Like I know him but I just can't remember . I ran out bed showered and put on a nice cherry dress and nice black heels. Today I was going to look for a job I love fashion so I'm thinking about working at an boutique.
I closed my door and hopped into my range rover and went to this new boutique name *Felix boutique store*
I walked into heads up and ready to do this interview.
Hey girl I'm Felix lerenzo. He said a puppy in his arm
Hi I'm India..... India Williams I said nervously
*skip interview
Thanks I let you know the results in 1 week or so
I went out the store and let out a big sigh thank god that's over I said. I went home and watch some sponge Bob.

Alexis POV
Its been days since I saw that message about Janie . I don't really care for her so the person who wanna get rid of her they can do it she has been in the way if me and jayden for too long so she can go . once I get rid of her Hayden won't care anymore. If I don't everyone will see that video
I went through my phone and look for the message and replied .
Me:when can we get rid of her
Random person: oooo some came to there senses. Next Tuesday we'll meet up.
Me:OK
Convo ended
Bye bye Janie

Well isn't alexis a bitch she want Janie just to get Hayden to herself??

Despretet much