CHAPTER 20

India pov
Today was the day of my photo shoot. I got up brushed my teeth and did all that hygeine stuff . its been week since the Interveiw I've been waiting if I I didn't get the job I'll still have my modeling job. I went down stairs and went in my hunda and went to the modeling agency. I went inside the building looking for mark my manager.
Hey india marked said hugging me . hey mark said hugging him back.
So go to your dressing room get dressed and make this money.
I went change my outfit to the one in the media. I came out went to my photo shoot , while working I saw august and his body and some stuck looking girl probably his manager .
Hi in August manager cat. she said reaching out her arm .
Hi I'm India I said shaking her hand
OK I need to raise August fans like how your a popular model I need you to take some pictures with to raise his popularity.
Lady you can't just cone to my photo shoot and tell me what to I said rolling my eyes.
Honey I didn't need to ask you anything I simply asked your manager she said .
Whatever let's get this over with.

Photographer POV
Ok I need you to look fierce , close together look into each other eyes Perfect he snapped the picture *30mintues later*

India POV
After that photo I walking to my car when I interrupted by august.
"What do want , I need to go home I said looking annoyed.
Ahm... Do you remember me he said.
Of course your august I met you when I cammed here I said .
No I mean longer than that he said staring at me .
I don't know what you talking g about I said
He took out his phone showing me a picture of me and him.
Omg August it's you I said smiling.
You remember he said.
Of course ur the guy I met when I came I said with a bitch look.
Bruh he said looking angrily. Can I go now ??
Yh forget it he said walking off .
Well that was weird when I start my car I saw Felix calling me I answered it quickly. U got the job u start tomorrow bye he hung up I couldn't even say a word . yay I got the job .
*home
When I got home I went upstairs had a shower got ready for bed . I turned on the TV and watch some vampire diaries on the cw #damon and elana.
August POV
How could she not remember me . I went home and gut up my boy yn.
Yn:wassup
Me: nun jus wondering if u remember this girl name India
Yn:india.... As in India Williams
Me:yh! Her .
Yn:yh she was ur Best friend
Me: yh.. Well meet up tomorrow.