Chapter 1: Terry's POV

Terry's POV 

   "He so would do that," I said as my friend, Paige, finished her story. "So you you busy Friday," I asked hoping she would say no. 

   "Boss is making me work from four until closing, ten o'clock, that say," Paige told me. 

   "Well, never mind then. Maybe I'll come find you shelving stuff while your at Michaels," I joked feeling a bit disappointed 

   "I'll give you a 20% discount on the craft supplies if you come, but you probably won't need any of it," Paige laughed.  

   "What is a singer going to do with a hot glue gun? Not much," I noted. "You free Saturday, then?" 

   "Sorry, Tim is taking me out the whole day for a surprise," Paige told me. I wasn't too shocked that Paige was super busy, since she had a job, a boyfriend, and her YouTube channel. I on the other hand was free as a bird flying above the Amazon Rainforest. All I really had these days were a couple of auditions scattered between a couple weeks, two acting and one singing. All that rested in my mind, after Paige had, sadly, told me she was busy, was the thought of me not having a clue what to do on Friday night. 

   Once both Paige and I had consumed our meals we quickly paid and parted ways  since she was due at work. I decided to just go straight back to my apartment and rehearse some of my audition material. Feeling pretty lazy that Saturday night I didn't even bother to call any of my other friends, assuming they all had lives and were out and about in their own worlds.