Chapter 1

TaeYeon pov

As I took my first step in that creepy old school, I heard footsteps behind me. I froze in my place waiting till that sound stops but it didn't . I kept hearing it. I didn't know what to do I closed my eyes. Then a hand reached my shoulder which made me jump from the ground. It was a guy I started to breath heavily. Who are you?
I am Oh SeHun from EXO-K I came here to search for my 11 missing friends what about you?
I am Kim TaeYeon from SNSD I came here to search for my missing friends too.
SeHun looked worried. We headed inside it was soo dim we took our phone out to open our flashlights.
SeHun pov.
We held each others hands so we don't get lost. We started searching. I can feel taeyeon shivering cause she was holding my hand . I pulled her closer to me so she would feel more safer. As we opened the first door. We quickly switched on the lights and it actually went on. We took a deep breath and we went inside there was blood stains on the floor! Which made shiver run down my spin. There was a dead body next to the blood stains I walked closer to that body to investigate it. Taeyeon screamed in horror and started crying. It's it's...
Who do you think it is? Comment a name hint she's a girl in SNSD!