Chapter 4

Chanyeol pov.
As we headed back home it was dark outside there wasn't enough space for all of us to sleep so me and yoona we slept in the same room sehun and taeyeon had there own room kai and sooyoung,Jessica and luhan , Baekhyun and suho,Chen and d.o
It was raining outside we were all tired. So we went to bed. Suddenly at 2:00 AM I heard a strange knock at our door at night yoona was sleeping I was shivering I didn't know what to do. Then someone knocked at my window. I woke up yoona she looked confused too. I told her by what happened. Another knock on the door. This time she heard it she looked at me with confusion. "Maybe it's someone from our friends" she whispered. "I don't think so if they were one of our friends they would have said that it's them" I whispered back. I quickly took out my phone and I texted on the group about what we heard. everybody texted back to stay calm and stuff . I didn't know what to do. I tried ignoring it.
LuHan pov.
Jessica was on her phone playing games.
I was kinda worried about chanyeol he seem to be scared. I looked at jessica in amusement. She stared at me "what?" She said. "You're playing games at 4:00 at the morning" I replied. " yeah so yeoreobun (everyone) are awake?" She replied. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.
Kyungsoo pov.
The next morning I quickly headed to the kitchen to serve some breakfast. As I was preparing I heard footsteps going down the stairs. "Ugh thxx god its you chen you scared the hell outta me". "Hehe sorry m8 I didn't mean it anyways goodmorning" he said. "Good morning chennie"
Everybody woke up except chanyeol. We were all worried about him.
What happened to him last night?