Chapter 2

TaeYeon pov.
It's it's.... Tiffany! Tears started trickling down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it she was my best friend. SeHun pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me. He took my hand and we went out of the room and the door closed shut from behind us. We headed to room 2 I was so scared. SeHun looked at me and gave me a fake smile just to comfort me. As he opened the door. We quickly switched on the lights. We investigated the whole room and luckily there was no dead bodies. But we found a jacket written on it EXO.
SeHun pov.
After I saw that jacket written on it EXO I was frightened did they kill one of my friends! I took the jacket of the table and I paper slipped of the jacket. I took that paper and read it "RUN OUT OF THIS ROOM BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU AND TAEYEON!" I quickly screamed for taeyeon but she didn't reply she wasn't in my sight. I quickly started searching for her TAEYEON!! WHERE ARE YOU?? She quickly came outta nowhere and she hugged me tight she was shivering "we should run now" she said. I took her hand and we ran out of the room. We went to room 3.i opened the door and switched the lights on . There was no one in there. After a couple of hours we headed to room 10 taeyeon was tired till now we only found tiffany dead. We headed in room 10 and we found a guy dead I quickly went towards that dead body and it was.....xiumin dead! I couldn't believe he was dead like I couldn't imagine! We went out of the door "I can't make it anymore" I said as taeyeon looked at me sadly "stay strong sehunnie we can make it". "Well! You can but I can't!" I'm leaving bye. Taeyeon pulled my hand and started crying "I can't make it too I can't see my friends dead bodies but I'm strong for them and you" I felt emotional I hugged her "I'll stay just for you cause I can't leave you" I whispered.