III: Grandfather and grand daughter

"Grandpa Aang, I've dreamed of meeting you since I was young" she was overwhelmed with joy, then Aang hugged her and tears streamed down her face.

"Congratulations Jinora" Aang looked in her eyes, "welcome to the family" Aang shook my hand and I couldn't move, Avatar Aang just touched my hand. My heart was beat faster as Korra's past life was conversing with us.

"So Aang, how old were you, when you earned your mastery tattoos?" I asked. "I was twelve when got my tattoos, and when Jinora and Tenzin deem you worthy of your tattoos, I will be there" he looked at me cautiously.

I shrugged looking back at him, "what is it? Did Juicy sneeze on me again?" I asked.
"No" Aang replied, "and I was twelve".
"So me being a prodigy is genetic?" Jinora smiled, I guess it comes with being your grand daughter" she wrapped her arms around Aang. Aang savoured the moment. "Wish your sister and brothers were here too" Aang smiled at Jinora.

"Ikki has a big mouth and is probably going to be a BeiFong, Meelo is opening a museum of his artworks, and well Rohan is a waterbender" Jinora said.

*Author's Note*
(Okay guys I know Katara said Rohan was the Airbender in Pema's future, but I am thinking outside the box, where Katara meant either Kai or a Kainora kid is the Airbender in Pema's future, so bear with me on this, This version he inherits waterbending from Katara through Tenzin)

I heard a little squeak and saw something on Aang's shoulder, "Momo" Jinora shouted "Gran Gran told me all about you and Appa" Jinora looked around for Appa, but he did not show himself.

"Really I thought it was just Pokey" I said.
"Who is Pokey?" Aang asked.
"Meelo's Lemur" I answered.
"I should thank Korra for this" Aang smiled.
"For what sweetie?" Katara asked.
"For being able to do this" he wrapped his arms around Katara and Jinora, I smiled at them all, Jinora pulled me in too, "you're part of this group Kai, and being part of the group also means being part of group hugs" Jinora laughed.

"I never told you about that line" Katara said with a puzzled face, and Jinora looked back at her, "I know you didn't, Grandpa Sokka did".

"Grandpa Aang, I want to show you an Airbending move I learnt" Jinora let go of our group hug and began meditating. Moments later she projected her spirit next to Aang and physically hugged him, spirit to spirit.

I blushed as I watched her, Katara started to cry "My Airbending prodigies" I blew her tears away with a flick of my hand her tears had gone with the wind, "thanks Kai" she smiled.

Aang was whispering to Jinora, and she whispered back, I couldn't hear either of them, I could only guess what they were saying. "So gran-gran, any idea what they're saying?" I asked.

"Not a clue" she replied. From the fog came two more figures.
"Jinora these are your great grandparents, Kya and Hakoda" Aang said introducing them, "dead or alive I am still the bridge between the physical and spiritual world".
"Our bloodline is strong" Hakoda smiled being reunited with Kya twenty eight years now.
"Nice to officially meet you chief Hakoda" I said
"Still my great bridge guy" Katara smiled gleefully.
"Always will be my Mighty Katara" Aang said.
"I'm not so mighty anymore love" she replied.
"Still the strongest I've ever known, more beautiful with each new wrinkle" Aang smiled smoothly.
"Still make my heart skip a beat each time I see you, if I had one that is" Aang laughed.
"You do have a heart, the biggest I've seen" she looked at Aang with her eyes gleaming.
"That line still works" Katara breathed as she looked down blushing.
"Well we should continue on before we lose Iroh"Jinora said.

She hugged them and we continued down into the valley, where giant mushrooms the size of Oak trees lined either side of the path, and then some green leafy trees the size of mushrooms. "The spirit world is weird" I said and we found Iroh in a clearing.

"You have no idea, just be thankful you haven't been to the fog of lost souls, the only known person to make it out of there being conscious the entire time is my Dad" I looked back at her as she said it.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, I was trapped there and he saved me" she said, "he is my hero".
"Mine too, I could be jailed, but Korra and your Dad vouched for me" I turned to hug, "and for that I have you".
"I remember that place, it is a spirit that corrupts your mind and near impossible to escape" Iroh said.