Chapter Fourteen

"We're going to what?" Pandora replied to her father.
"Buy a cat. For Molly. She's mad at me because I killed her cat-"
"Nonononononono." Pandora stopped him. "Molly said she didn't want you to buy her a new cat."
"Technically, she didn't say anything, which could imply that she duped or did not want a new cat, but I read her body language, and it clearly said 'new cat new cat new cat new cat new cat.' I know she wants a new cat." Sherlock said.
"She doesn't want a new cat. If you had actually read her body language the right way, you would be able to see that she was in fact not asking for a new cat." Pandora fought back.
As the two got into the cab, Sherlock started "Was."
"Was not."
"Was."
"Was not."
"WAS!"
"WAS NOT!"
"WHERE TO?" The cab driver shouted to get their attention.
Sherlock looked at the driver, surprised.
"221B Baker Street." Pandora and Sherlock said together.
After a tense cab ride, complete silence from both Holmes, the two of them got out of the cab and walked into their rooms, slamming the doors.
It was evident that both Holmes had the same short temper that seemed to run in the Holmes family, and of course Sherlock and Pandora stayed in their rooms for three hours.
Pandora opened her boxes, recently shipped over from her mother's house. After Freja died, her lawyer asked Pandora if she'd like to keep the house, since it had been all paid for when they first bought it.
Pandora said no, saying that she trusted Sherlock, and that the house would hurt her after all the times she had in that house.
As she opened the boxes and started to pin posters up on the walls, she began to sing.
"Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
It's based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer
Paperback writer."
"Pandora! Let's go! We're going to dinner at Angelo's with John and Chrissie. Come on!" Sherlock shouted from downstairs.
"Lets go!"